New grower saying hi

Lovely juberly Delboy. welcome to 420 and the end of lonely days worrying over plants. lol.
hope you find your way around ok. lots of helpful folk about.

Thanks for the welcome. This definitely seems like a great community and from what I’ve seen, in a short time, if the answer isn’t here it might not be anywhere.

Thanks for the welcome. This definitely seems like a great community and from what I’ve seen, in a short time, if the answer isn’t here it might not be anywhere.
very true.lpl there is so many great throws and ways of growing here . great sponsors too. get some great deals here. enjoy your time here. run a journal and grab a load of happy growers to follow along too.

Attachments

• C23FFDFD-B697-4A8F-BCF1-8BC9F996973A.jpeg
    C23FFDFD-B697-4A8F-BCF1-8BC9F996973A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
germinating seeds?
I think the plan is to let the soil cook for a few months.....there is a 4 week trip planned then the grow begins after that.

I think seeds still need to be bought yet, so a good CBD strain is the topic of conversation I think.

I recommended the Candida cause it would be the first one I would run myself. I don't know much about CBD strains though.

The OP is my stepfather btw.....after the last family visit was when we started discussing all this :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom