New Grower Seeking Advice. Please

Drewtokes

Hey everyone and thank you for tagging in and checking out my thread! I could use all the help I can get Ill take everyones advice and form it and Post updates everyday. Please bare with me as my mind is running non-stop for as I will ask and post and Edit massive questions. I will not however Post them without spending at least a few hours researching first. I currently LIVE in Washington state after MOVING from NEW YORK. Im allowed to grow up to 10 plants legally and the prices are a little too steep at the dispensaries right now and for my pain i need quite a bit of medicine. So i need to get this done!

From herbies I've ordered... Pyramid Auto White Widow - heavy weight fast and vast and Cream of the crop. Im still ordering seeds. Id like AUTOs because id like to finish a grow before july with a good amount to last me through the summer without starting again for a while... i really dont like the seeds they have here in washington..
ALL AUTO with Reports of massive yields + Potency for smaller setups.

Lets start off with my knowledge before any questions.

I will be doing Rumples (God) DWC. Rumples way I could fit 5. 5 Gallon Buckets in that space )

My growing space will be 3 1/2" ft x 2 1/2" ft. Or I can use my basement and make a 5'x5' room but that would cost lil too much at the moment. the height of the closet is 9 FT and the basement also. so height isnt a problem. I will check my plants everyday Twice if not 100 times a day. EDIT:(I will check my plants twice a day when I wake up and before I fall asleep PH,PPM,Temp,Humid) Edit: ( Building a Small room 5x5x9 Plywood Whatnot )

The Plants are reported to yield a hefty amount in a short bit of time.
I was thinking of going with a 400 Watt H.I.D Ballast MH/HPS. Hours ON 18 - HOURS OFF 6 - EDIT: (Reports say 24/7 Veg state Lights ON and Flowering Stage 12 on 12 Off.. )
(Would 600Watts Be better for the yield? Im thinking maybe not since I've read that too much light can be horrendous for our babies) EDIT: (Purchasing 600 Watt H.I.D.) (Although Ive seen People say 400Watts for Veg then 600 for Flower?? Why? 5 plants wouldnt grow much during the Veg state would it? at least the 5 of them) I would go with 1,000 watts but 100~ for the bill extra then with the filter in the ducts and the airlines. my billl would be around 180~ more give or take. im already paying 250~ a month :(, 600 watts although seems reasonable for the space is it not?

Im going to preform the "Screen of Green" 1" Squared Chicken Wire Screwed to the Walls 1 foot above the plants ( 85 days till harvest - I'd imagine i'm installing the screen Little before the VEG state is finished ) EDIT: ( Switching to 2" Chicken Wire, Contemplating if doing Scrog at all now)

PPM - TDS - EC - Nutes! (Im quite confused on this one. ) Two weeks of PH Regulated water followed by a dose of nutrient fresh water at the end of the two weeks 3-600PPM. 800-900 During last week or two of VEG . 1000 during entire FLOWER Stage Until the 2 weeks Flushing ..question below )Is this correct? I'll just use the same feeding strat for the Auto's as the photoperiods, just have to switch and/or lower the PPM's faster due to the built in growth rate. People say that i'd have to feed them slowly and see how the plants digest to get a feel on how to feed.. anything a little more definite?
Lucas Formula using the General Hydroponics Flora Series I've heard that photoperiod formula is INCORRECT for autoflower strains. Help!
This is the formula Ill follow with Photoperiods. Ive gotten this from rumple the god grower himself

Rumpleforeskin said
Rumpleforeskin said
I love Nirvana White Widow.

I feed my plants using the Lucas Formula. It calls for General Hydroponic brand nutrients. Buy a bottle of General Hydroponics Flora Micro and Flora Bloom (micro is black and bloom is red in color). Don't buy the Flora Grow.
General Hydroponics Flora Series Feeding Strategy - Lucas Formula
PH = 5.7-6.2
I understand I would have to "top" my plants with clean PH ready water everyday and keep a record. Once my plants have completely been topped with fresh water. I must empty out the entire 5gals and Refill with properly Nuted water. Repeating the Cycle.
Temps - Veg State 75-80 - Flowering State Early Flowering 75-80 - Mid-Late Flowering = 78-83 Fahrenheit. Humidity 50-65% During VEG/Flowering - Lower towards harvest -30%

Water level should be about 3.5Gallons per 5 Gallon bucket. ~ 1" Water level Below net Pot

Flushing = When the Trichomes are ready Flush with CLEAN PH Fresh water for 2 Weeks.

Curing = (Following Multiple Guides) 420/Rumple (EDIT: 2-3? or 1-2 Weeks before harvest so Since reports say 85 days for these strains is perfect, Do I flush at 85th day for 1-2 weeks? Or do i flush 1-2 weeks before the 85th day?)

Edit!~!: I will be Topping/Trimming/F.I.M. (Does this work well with SCROG? 2"x2" ) (I know I could Trim the useless bottom leaves, but Topping an auto? Would it be worth it?)

Edit: Thinking about Also using a HomeMade Co2 bag OR purchasing one off amazon for 33$
purchasing list:

Edit: Potassium Silicate.. Will it interfere with my pre-planned setup? Reports say no but have No feeding schedule.. Advanced Nutrients Rhino Potassium Silicate - Would this be acceptable?

Besides the DWC Stuff ( Whatever is suggested Buckets/Parts)

600 Watt ballast - Bulbs
General HydroPonics Flora Series
PH meter - PH Up/Down
TDS Meter
PPM Meter
2" Chicken Wire
Mini Fan
Hydroton pebbles
Water Temp meter
Elastomere Paint (White)
Temp/Humidity Reader
I feel as if Ill be back on some areas, i always draw blanks when Im trying to focus... :(
Thank you!:circle-of-love::420:

Welcome to the forums :thumb:

Auto flowering strains don't really respond that well to topping (lower yield) & most other training methods as far as i am aware ?

How ever most people would just grow them as bush which may include a little LST work.

If you want to do a scrog you might want to pick up some regular feminized seed at some point these are much better for topping & training for scrog grows.

Welcome to the forums :thumb:

Auto flowering strains don't really respond that well to topping (lower yield) & most other training methods as far as i am aware ?

How ever most people would just grow them as bush which may include a little LST work.

If you want to do a scrog you might want to pick up some regular feminized seed at some point these are much better for topping & training for scrog grows.

Im way to afraid to LST... Ill grow feminised somewere in the future and top/trim.
i wont top the auto, ill just snip the useless flowers on the bottom.

check this out please

Bomb THC Bomb Autoflowering Feminised Seeds Info

THC Bomb Auto is the all female autoflowering version of our world renowned signature strain THC Bomb. Celebrated as the ultimate all rounder (super high THC, massive yields and explosive growth) THC Bomb has been carefully crossed with our very own Auto Bomb to produce one of the most powerful and high yielding autoflowering strains available. Maintaining the most desirable characteristics from its mother, THC Bomb Auto is a fast finishing white strain offering significantly bigger yields than rival autoflowering varieties.
Ideal for SOG and SCROG setups, the plant grows between 60 -120cm, and finishes flowering in only 65 days from seed indoors. Thanks to its branchy nature and multiple bud sites the plant packs on some serious size later in flowering. The nugs become dense and hard and produce remarkable amounts of resin. Growers can yield up to 450g/m², making it a viable option for commercial and domestic growers. THC Bomb Auto is a classic in the making; a fast finishing, super potent, autoflowering white strain.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom