New grower...some ?ions

WORK4WEED420

ok so i have a plant... it was found by my boyfriend and planted in my backyard. this motivated me to look up some info on growing. i dont kno if this plant is going to survive. its young and not ready for flowering. i kno ill have dig it up and bring it inside for the winter. i dont kno if this is possible. also i want to start a few of my own plants. i have the steps of germination down but i have a few ideas i dont kno if theyre possible. if i start germinating soon... i can keep the plants in the veg state until next spring by keeping constant light on them right? then when spring comes i want to transplant them outside... then the cycle of the sun will cause them to flower right?? i just wanna kno if my idea is gunna work before i put so much effort into it for nothing.

well, it can work. if you want 15 foot tall trees! By the time you flower them outside, they will be huge. If you want to grow outside, then start your germinating when its near time to transplant outside. Then as the days wane during late summer, they will start flowering in response to the natural light cycle. If you grow them inside then you will have to simulate the natural light cycle yourself.

Back
Top Bottom