New Grower Using 12 Pot Ebb and Grow System

I have always gone veg to bloom nutes and skipped the transition. Only flush I do is at the end pre harvest. This is with Technaflora BC series veg to GH Flora Series Bloom.

Thanks McB! I will be starting the res change today. I was going to start last night but was way too tired! And I was amazed of what a week can do of not seeing your babies! They are huge! I will give you a formal update as soon as I'm done with everything. My res change probably won't be done for a while due to my 100 gal/day filter. Thats the first upgrade gauranteed! :thanks:

Did the syhpon break get clogged? The little hole in the elbow piece at the lid on res?

is the controller working? Ie the top float switch is not jammed and free moving. If you list it it should stop the fill pump. If not the controller is malfunctioning. I got a faulty one once had it replaced by the hydro store. Filled my tent with water. And yes the liner at the bottom of a darkroom tent is 100% water proof.

Sorry about that I know you are probably dealing with a mess right now

Hey NG1.

Status update? Concerned man, hope you're not still under water!

SF

Hey!!! I'm Back! It has been a tough week for me. It all started with the flood. Thank god for McB!! The problem was that the small hole in the fitting inside if the reservoir was covered and that caused the serious leakage! And then my CPU went down! I'm in the process of fixing it but my buddy's will work for now. But on another note, I switched the light from 400MH to 1000HPS and they look like they are taking to it very well! They are shooting up! I might have height issues which I'm sure you guys can help me resolve when I get there. I didn't refill the water that I lost from the reservoir so it's been running at like half full. I will post pics as soon as I get my CPU back. Might be a few days.....

Did the syhpon break get clogged? The little hole in the elbow piece at the lid on res?

is the controller working? Ie the top float switch is not jammed and free moving. If you list it it should stop the fill pump. If not the controller is malfunctioning. I got a faulty one once had it replaced by the hydro store. Filled my tent with water. And yes the liner at the bottom of a darkroom tent is 100% water proof.

Sorry about that I know you are probably dealing with a mess right now

McB, you are the best! It was the cyphon break that got clogged! It was a total MESS!!! Sorry I couldn't post earlier but the info was a huge saver!! Switched from MH to HPS. Will be posting pics as soon as I get my CPU repaired.

I love playing catchup. Man your babies look great. And sorry to see that baby all skinny like that. I'm sure you got all under control. Great work brother. Oh and when you get a chance can you vote on this poll it would be greatly appreciated. Its my new journal and will be growing the results out. Thank You in advance:rofl:

:ganjamon:

HEY EVERYONE!!!! I hope all is well! My ladies are doing good! I miss being on here chattin with everyone! It sucks being without a computer. I'm currently on a friends laptop. I had to wait until a very close friend came back from out of town to start workingon my computer! Security is a must!!

I will be posting some pics up today and I'm sure you all will be impressed with what I got. Mcbudz, did some journal reading. Get Well Soon!! Youare a great asset to this community.

I also have a few questions. Can I trim the lower fan leaves on my plants? Also, can I tie the lower leaves with potential buds to the trunk and have them face upwards??

I am back to stay hopefully!! Lets just hope my cpu gets repaired wquick!Ihate typiong on this laptop!

Hey NG1.

Glad to hear your okay man! Can't wait to see your pics man.

As far as tying stuff up, I'd say go ahead and get out that string! As far as cutting fan leaves at this point, I wouldn't necessarily recommend that. Only if they are yellowing and dying should you trim.

We're all keeping McB in our thoughts. You're a fine gent for pointing that out!

Show the goods soon man!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sf.

HEY EVERYONE!!!! I hope all is well! My ladies are doing good! I miss being on here chattin with everyone! It sucks being without a computer. I'm currently on a friends laptop. I had to wait until a very close friend came back from out of town to start workingon my computer! Security is a must!!

I will be posting some pics up today and I'm sure you all will be impressed with what I got. Mcbudz, did some journal reading. Get Well Soon!! Youare a great asset to this community.

I also have a few questions. Can I trim the lower fan leaves on my plants? Also, can I tie the lower leaves with potential buds to the trunk and have them face upwards??

I am back to stay hopefully!! Lets just hope my cpu gets repaired wquick!Ihate typiong on this laptop!

Thanksman.. You can trim low and you can also tie or paperclip them to the main stem to kep them at a reasonable upward angle. I really need to grow a trellis I think for this very same issue I;m having on my bigguns these days.

Feel free to PM I'm alsways checking in.

High New Grower,

We all hope your PC issues get fixed, best of luck.

As for now I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom