New Grower Using a BCNL Producer

NewGrower1

So this is my first time ever growing anything! I purchased a BCNL Producer and am setting it up tonight/ tomorrow. I am going to grow Master Kush because of what I read in here, that plant is very forgiving to the newbies! I have read alot of peoples journals and hopefully I get the same help from the veterans! ALL feedback and tips is highly appreciated. I will be posting up some pics of the growbox by tomorrow. I'm just not really sure how I plan on even starting my seeds!! Probably just the nerves! Thanks again!

Re: New Grower that is using a BCNL Producer

I've got one.....I'm trying to sell it at a large loss. If you know someone who wants a brand new Producer with all the upgrades....let me know.

I tried to use mine, but it was way too hot inside. No plant is forgiving enough to be grown in 97 degree heat.

I grow under my 1000watt HID without any trouble. No need for the box.

I do hope yours goes well for you though!

I've got one.....I'm trying to sell it at a large loss. If you know someone who wants a brand new Producer with all the upgrades....let me know.

I tried to use mine, but it was way too hot inside. No plant is forgiving enough to be grown in 97 degree heat.

I grow under my 1000watt HID without any trouble. No need for the box.

I do hope yours goes well for you though!

hey docbud how much for the producer? i live n auburn alabama and would be willing 2 pick it up if any where close by.

Alecto, good to have u on board with my journal. Sorry I've been gone a few days due to the holidays but my seedlings have sprouted and I have taken some pics. Going to try to post tonight. Just looking for some feedback as to how they look and if I'm doing things ok. DocBud, sorry to hear that. Mine seems fine but I am just starting. Sky Rocket, yes I got it with the nutes and all lighting. Thanks everyone for checking the journal out. Stay posted......

bud82.jpg

Hey buddy! I'm here and I'm gonna pull a seat up to see how you are doing. I was a newbie several months ago and I can tell you all about the mistakes I made... LOL! We all learn from our mistakes but, the best thing I did was to find this really great a site and a lot of really nice people. Nothing to worry all the great people here will get you on the right path.

Also, is it better to use distilled water or just regular tap water? And when do I know to start to give them nutes? I'm just giving them ph5.6-6.5 balanced tap water.....

High NG1! I found you.

Tip #1: Get a fat drinking straw and cut pieces shorter than your seedlings. Cut them length-wise and carefully put them around your fallen soldiers. Gently push them down into the cube and they will support them until they can stand on their own. If you spread the pieces of straw flat they will close slowly and make it easier to place around the stem. Use tweezers or small needle nose pliers if you need to. Don't worry, they won't look spindly for long. When you plant them into whatever medium your using just bury them deep and the stem is gone.

Distilled water or reverse osmosis water is usually best unless you have good tap water that you let stand open to evaporate the chlorine. If you're on city water you should be able to get a free copy of the water analysis from city hall or the town office. Just tell them you're brewing beer if they bother asking. Pretend you're a newbie to brewing in case you're talking to a home brewer. lol

Good luck and good growing. :peace:

Hey buddy I got a bloombox and producer ,ask me anything i will try to help:allgood:

Hey dude looks like you're off to a great start....im just finishing off my first grow and it turned out great ( thanks to a lot of really great people in here who are always ready to give advice and encouragement) so relax and have fun I'll be watching!

High NG1! I found you.

Tip #1: Get a fat drinking straw and cut pieces shorter than your seedlings. Cut them length-wise and carefully put them around your fallen soldiers. Gently push them down into the cube and they will support them until they can stand on their own. If you spread the pieces of straw flat they will close slowly and make it easier to place around the stem. Use tweezers or small needle nose pliers if you need to. Don't worry, they won't look spindly for long. When you plant them into whatever medium your using just bury them deep and the stem is gone.

Distilled water or reverse osmosis water is usually best unless you have good tap water that you let stand open to evaporate the chlorine. If you're on city water you should be able to get a free copy of the water analysis from city hall or the town office. Just tell them you're brewing beer if they bother asking. Pretend you're a newbie to brewing in case you're talking to a home brewer. lol

Good luck and good growing. :peace:

Thanks for the tip. I'm off to look buy gallons of distilled water!!! And if they continue to look down, I will try the straw method. Thanks for tuning in. :yummy:

Hey buddy! I'm here and I'm gonna pull a seat up to see how you are doing. I was a newbie several months ago and I can tell you all about the mistakes I made... LOL! We all learn from our mistakes but, the best thing I did was to find this really great a site and a lot of really nice people. Nothing to worry all the great people here will get you on the right path.

Thanks Joe! It will be greatly appreciated!! Ever since joining and reading all of the journals, I feel like there is a family like vibe in here! Just happy to be apart of it!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom