New grower wanting some advice

ktowncabby

Hi IM new to the site and am planting my first crop this week. IM a medical user with a license to possess and grow. I have chosen Durban Poison and Passion as my first attempt. The seeds have been germinated (29/30 sprouts) the plants are around 12 inches. Will be planting outdoors this week. Seeking advice on soil preparation nutrients to use etc. Any advice would be a great help. Thanks in advance
Ktowncabby

Welcome to the 420 site. Won`t attempt to give any advice as all of my good grows were inside. I think if it was me, I`d treat them similar to indoors. Make sure they get water when they need it and nutes also. Just remember, it`s only a weed. It was growing by itself long before we tried to kill it with kindness. Good luck'.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR
PS,
Guess I did anyway. I always remember the KISS principle.

Use a mixture of Heavy 16 Veg A and B with some liquid Karma. Then when it's that time of the year flush soil and switch to Heavy 16 Bud A and B with the Heavy 16 Prime. I've grown both strains and they respond extremely well with those nutes. Also Heavy 16 works amazing outside. Give it a try, you'll be stoked! :)

Back
Top Bottom