New grower with issue

Yep Ditto, just a IMHO as it seems so wrong in principle to me lol. To me if it was a major health hazard I would have been dead a long time ago from that crap we smoked in the late 70s ;) (found rusty nails, pieces of wood, dead rodents etc... etc... out of QP's of "dirtweed"). All the crud we breath in just breathing is probably pretty bad too, though if you Medical and have an immune system problem then I can see trying to limit what goes into you, but at that point you probably ingesting it and not smoking it anyway.

I'm right there with ya - except for me it was late '60's and early '70's.
I don't do it for health reasons. I do it for the flavor.
I too was skeptical until I tried it.

Rabbi...thanks and I will take a photo under normal lights. Do you recommend I purchase a soil test kit that will show the fertilizer levels? Otherwise I dont have a clue.

Now that I see the new photos I take it back. Just looks like transplant stress to roots. I don't see any black in new photos and definitely not necrosis.

I've tried soil test kits and found the results unreliable for any that are affordable. Best 'test' kit is reading the leaves. Yes, I got it wrong this time, but I was taking a shot in the dark. At first they all looked alike, then it looked like I had all of them (actually I did on a few plants :19 I can laugh about it now.) I've only been doing this about 6 months. Once I learned a couple common ones it made identifying other ones easier also. And you'll always have plenty of better eyes than mine to help out.

Thanks Rabbi and Im moving forward with some tweaks... I also heard the kits are a waste of money. I dont have the experience to ID deficiency but that will come.

Cnt really tell from the pics can u get a natural light pic of the leafs? And to much iron will give u black spots and make ur leafs curl downwards at the end.just an idea.but a good pic would be better to see it as it is;) happy growing

Beast...I posted new pixs last night earlier in the thread under natural light. If you look closely especially on the right side you can see the black tips and the downward curl. Thanks

I think it is a combination of the soil and the light being too close = 'N' claw and heat stress.

Thanks you guys...it doesnt seem to affect the growth as long as it doesnt get worse. I mixed nutes up and will probably feed tomorrow when I am sure they are thirsty. I also read on Angrybirds journal about the need for Co2 edpecially in the 2x4 area I have so I bought all the stuff Inwill need to make a Co2 generator. I will do this tomorrow. Thanks to you all who have taken an interest in my posts. I appreciate all of your help. God bless

Are you using the mobile application "420 Magazine" or using a web browser on your phone to access this forum?

Auto flowering plants are not effected by photoperiods therefor no it does not matter. You have the right idea!

Most growers agree 18/6 works well as it allows plants to get lots of light and gives you a cool period. If you live somewhere warm, have the lights off at the hottest point in the day and on all night.

Depending on the size of room your grow is contained in, adding a DIY charcoal filter is a cheap and fairly effective way to scrub the air before returning it into the living space to be reused.

From seed autos take 3 months roughly. 10-14 weeks strain depending !

Thanks Sweet...Im using a web browser on my phone. I think I have many of the kinks worked out. I also had my site name changed. Thanks for your info and I have the lights back to 18/6. I will give them nutes the first time tonight or tomorrow and will watch them closely. I created a Co2 device and have that going well. I already have a charcoaled filter with my inline fan but need to get ducting into my attic as no possibility for a window exhaust. Indid something dumb as well this weekend and trimmed zome of the bigger leaves off. They seemed to cover the flowers and thought they werent getting enough light. I hope it doesnt affect the plant growth much. 3 months will put me right at the time Im going out of town. Id love to harvest befor I go due to having a dog sitter coming over mfor the dogs. If not then Ill deal with it and do the best I can. Thanks for yohr time and advise.

Back
Top Bottom