New grower

Why dont you start a grow journal for your plants? People here can advise and help you with your questions as your plants grow. I found the whole fun of growing is the learning experience. Think ahead to where you are going to keep your plants, in a cabinet? your bed room, garden etc :) Dont forget they are gonna get big depending on the strain and smell when they start to bud :)
:tokin:

I've done a good amount of research so I'm learning, I know they smell when the start to bud but I've read in plantey of places you can induce budding by changing the light cycle to 12/12 at whatever height you want your plant so I was gonna wait for it to get a reasonable height then induce flowering because I'm sorta in texas and at my moms house so its honestly just a one time thing until I get my own place, or my sister moves out.. but I as going to put it in my closet.

IMG_20131110_005342.jpg
IMG_20131110_005342.jpg
. Is this normal guys?

if you could put one light on each plant it would help their a little stretchy but seed do that. good baby food is thrive alive b1 (sea weed)or big bloom(earth worm cast/guano tea , and molasses is good to. I also like ashes like two bowls worth 1/4 tea spoon in a half gallon of water. root booster etc. also work

I know crap about micro activity dude (over to Stoner :) ), as for sun if its brighter outside than under your bulb i'd go for it just make sure they get light cycle of 18/6 atm (i use). 18 hours light 6 dark. :thumb:
Earth worms in your soil or earth worm casts just a little on top of your soil will do wonders to old bags of soil that have been dried out(killing the soil life sitting at the store or warehouse)

IMG_20131110_155638.jpg
the plant in the midle looks like its improved. Oh and also somehow my plants got knocked over, not the middle in this picture tho,

IMG_20131110_155700.jpg
. This is one of the plants that fell over an out of its soil, I planted it deeper an it seems to have grown since I put the plant food in

Its not only option for now yes. This is kinda just an experimental grow, hopefully I cany make some hash with the end results, but yea I asked my mom about MG An she said just to not use it so much an it won't burn the plant, so hopefully I don't kill em, except I think the bent one is gonna die in the end anyway.

I meant its my only option right now, but I've seen videos of peope growing with cfls that hav lower wattage then mine, but is it cause my lights in a bedside lamp? I putaluminum fool on top all around the lamp shade, under the plants and I used a window sun reflector around th whole light to reflect any other light

Back
Top Bottom