new grower

btokin

Hello all, and thank you for welcoming me to this site. I am a new grower in flower phase of my first plant. I am growing a hybrid strain called Citral. I am looking for more of a body stone, for pain and anxiety. I am using a small closet space with 300 true watts placed all around my buds. I am using a small closet space of which I cannot funnel fresh air into. All I can do is open the door. Even in these conditions, I've managed to grow frosty buds. I have 13 tops including main cola. It has been ten weeks since I dwitched to 12/12, with 2700 k bulbs. I do have a fan on it. Im using ocean forest in a 3 gallon pot. Im using fox farm big bloom, and tiger bloom, and cali magic. My problem is that it's been slow going. Ive been growing this plant for 5 freaking months and I still have some white pistols. The trichomes are 50% cloudy, 50% clear. I ran 4 gallons of plain water, ph at 6.5. Im wondering, if I stop feeding now, and just water her for the next two weeks, will she likely develop some amber trichomes by that time, or should I go back to feeding? I want a narcotic high, but I am getting pressed for time... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!:peace: oh btw, I'm using cfls.

Hi Btokin! Just looked up your strain and its flowering time is 8-9 weeks so your plant should be close to done- do you have a way of posting any pics of her? I think as long as she's been in flower I'd be hesitant to feed her much longer- tricomes can change pretty fast near the end.
Oh and I just saw that was your first post so welcome to:420:
Lots of friendly helpful people around here!
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom