New grower

Free bud

Hello everybody! I'm new here on 420 magazine and a first time grower. I have learned quite a bit from reading posts here on the site and I thank you all for sharing so much valuable info. Right now I'm testing my luck with 2 plants started from bag seeds. I'm waiting on an order of autos that I will start later. Hopefully I will get at least one female from these two. They are beginning week 5 of veg. So far no sign of preflower. I'm a bit of a do it yourselfer. Home made carbon filter and fan, cfl and a super ufo led in a closet formerly accupied by a stacked washer and dryer. Pretty handy for the exhaust outside! Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share in a bit and, as things progress.:peace:

Free bud, I am glad that you are here. :welcome: to :420:. The first post on Introduce Yourself has some great links to a wealth of information. We are friends and family here. This is a great site dedicated to spreading the word about the truths of cannabis and hemp world-wide. There are any number of helpful individuals with a lot of knowledge to share. Browse around and if you have any questions please ask. :peace: :Namaste:

Good to see you here on 420mag. You got any ? or run into a problem ask away. Happy Growing

Back
Top Bottom