New Grower

Coreydman

Hey guys ,new grower here. I have been reading this site for over the past few months and decided to start my own garden . I'm starting with 2 autos a Northern light and pyramid candy. I have them in a 5gal bucket. My question is this . I got 1 64000 Light system and I'm wondering if that's enough light. Any help for a newbie will be greatly appreciated.

:welcome: to :420: Coreydman. Can I ask what you mean by a 64000 light system. Hid, led, cfl, ? Watts, lumens, ? A little more info please and I'll help if possible. I hope you'll consider making a journal also. It's a great way to get help quickly, and help others learn by watching. Again :welcome:

You are possibly correct sir. I may not have read it write . All I know is it is that it's the largest CFL bulb I can get . I can tell you more when I get home

Yes the 250watt. But when I put the 2 5gal underneath only 1 is getting the full light intake . The other bucket is only getting half . It seems that the light isn't long enough .

Thank you sir fur your advice . I have 1 more question for today . I'm growing autos and I have read many different opinions about light cycle. What do you think ? 24 hours , 18/6 . Don't know which cycle to use . Any advice?

Right now I'm on a 15/9 with my autos due to being too lazy to change it to 16/8. *I* would not run a 24/0. Everything needs a rest. Search the ongoing journals for member Atrain. He has quite the bulk of knowledge on autos. Well worth reading his stuff.

Hey guys ,new grower here. I have been reading this site for over the past few months and decided to start my own garden . I'm starting with 2 autos a Northern light and pyramid candy. I have them in a 5gal bucket. My question is this . I got 1 64000 Light system and I'm wondering if that's enough light. Any help for a newbie will be greatly appreciated.
:welcome:Coreydman to :420:
Looks like RM has got you pretty well covered on your questions for now, but remember anytime you need help and can not figure it out on your own feel free to ask, everyone here wants you to be successful with your grow :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom