New grower

Autenthic

Hello im new forum grower and im looking too grow big yield plants .

Im growing under 400 hps i would like too know how long should i put my fem. seeds under the light till flowering stage, how and when too tip my plants and whats is the best ph / water period for a good grow.
Also how many gallons per pot do i need too have ?
Let me know if im missing anything important i will share pics asap.

Thank you for your answers.

:thumb:

Well you are missing every answer to those questions witch is not so good.
400hps will cover 1×1m (3×3feet).
Maybe go with 4 plants, @40 days vege, 11 pots...
I still think you need to research some more. I was reading about growing 2 years before I started and still did a shitty job at first. Now I'm at medium (low/MEDIUM/high/ultra/3d/VR)

you got a couple of answers.. How you growing, soil coir hempy dwc etc... It's not hard, just know the basics, keep it simple, don't love your plants to death, less is more, give them air flow and exchange air, you'll be fine... Good luck.. Start a journal, plenty will help. Or visit others who growing style is one that your going to do, ask questions to them, most like to help where they can, you'll get more answers that way. Try and keep them relevant to topic at hand.. It's a great place for finding out and gaining information and knowledge..

Thank you for your answers! sorry my internet crashed for few days ...
I'm growing outdoor potted early skunk and an auto strain btw
for the rest im growing 4 stains indoor under my 400 hps got some LED 270W and im looking forward too see the results .
I will keep you notified when my seeds give some results :thumb:
PS im growing in different types of soil with a few clay balls for drainage

Back
Top Bottom