New grower!

emb3z3l

Hey new grower here! Been trying to grow on and off for about 2 years now with no success :( First off let me state I am growing indoors, illegally, in a state where it is not legal so please keep that in mind with help and suggestions. Now let me state my build.

Strain: Indica Jelly Roll Kush
# of plants: 1 :(
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - (2) 120 Watt CFL
Nutrients - General Hydronponics Floraseries
Medium - 100% Happy Frog potting soil
PPM - I have no idea how to figure this out
PH - 6.5
RH - I have no idea
Room Temperature -No idea
Solution Temperature -no idea don't check
Room Square Footage - 10' x 10'
Pests - None Known

I'm very beginner grow I'm also a fool I just started doing a nutrient add today and we are currently in day 21 from seed to current stage, so is it technically 2nd or 3rd week of vegging? Anyways I read online you are supposed to start feeding nutrients at the 2nd week of the veg cycle. I leave my lights on 24/0 I read that in the veg stage this doesn't matter someone please correct me if it does. I have a fan in there blowing directly down to give it some air circulation. I water it about 24 fl oz every 2 days, someone please tell if this is not enough. I just also noticed that it was growing healthy and fine and this week suddenly growth seemed to slow to little to none at all. Also the very top part of the new cola has started to twist? I don't know if this is the plant re vegging or some other thing. I never put it in the flowering cycle nor did it ever receive any darkness in it's grow phase. So like i said I added the nutrients to see if it will continue to grow. If i missed anything or you guys need to know anything else please ask and I'll answer as quickly as I can. I've included as many pictures as I can if i'm missing anything else please let me know! ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SO MUCH!!!:Namaste:
20161002_181125.jpg
20161002_181018.jpg
20161002_181004.jpg
20161002_180947.jpg
20161002_174656.jpg
20161002_174633.jpg
20161002_174623.jpg
20161002_174620.jpg
20161002_174544.jpg

are there drain holes in the bottom of the bucket? If not probabally over watered and soil ph is wrong. You could put holes on the side of the bucket (1 inch from bottom) flush out i.e. crap load of water through the growing medium, when she dries a bit rewater and nutes as per schedule or I would mix new soil, transplant and drill holes in bucket. What I would do isn't necessarily the right thing for all but flushing is a pain for me.

Back
Top Bottom