New grower

Jaycarter357

Can someone help me pick a seed to buy that grows big buds an something that's yielding over 7oz an that's really crystallized with a fruity great taste an wonderful smell ... really looking forward to growing something special . Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have you ever grown before? It's easy to find a strain that has potential to grow big buds and tastes fruity. The hard part is growing the plant well enough to coax out the genetic potential locked away within the seed. anything from Temp, Nutes, Training, to pests, electrical failure, lack of skill, or bad luck can be the difference between a pound per light and a few ounces per light, or not finishing at all.

:morenutes::goodluck::bigtoke:

Can someone help me pick a seed to buy that grows big buds an something that's yielding over 7oz an that's really crystallized with a fruity great taste an wonderful smell ... really looking forward to growing something special . Thanks in advance

Just started my first grow myself. My really experienced friend told me that Super Skunk is super easy to grow and gives you MASSIVE yields! I bought Super Silver Haze seeds from ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and they ALL Germinated beautifully!

Good luck man!

Back
Top Bottom