New grower

Nemesis436

Hi gents,

Completely new to growing (and new here) and was looking for some advice. Hopefully this is in the right section?

I have a mother plant at home which is growing fast, I didn't even think they grew so big but this thing is huge (IMO). I have it in a small greenhouse to keep prying eyes from seeing and smelling it but it's going to outgrow it very shortly. The leaves are also touching the plastic and some of the leaves are turning yellow and wilting. Can anyone explain why?

I understand you probably get a lot of noobs like me and it may be frustrating to answer my questions but when I look through the forums I see all kinds of explanations (too much nutes, too little nutes, too much lighting, not enough water etc etc) so wanted to just show the plant and see what you guys think?

Smelly plant - Album on Imgur

If there's a way I can post pictures here rather than using a link please tell me :)

As you can see from the pictures it has various yellow leaves and isn't looking as healthy as it did in the older pictures :(

Hi Nem -- If you could answer the questions at How to Ask for Grow Support that would help a lot.

You can post photos by going to the Gallery tab at the top and selecting "Upload Photos." (Tip: You don't have to fill in all the information requested. And it's a two-page process.)

Nice big plant!

Thanks for the direction 'Scientific'

Details below:

Strain - UK Cheese
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - Sunlight
Nutrients - 'Bioponic Grow' (15,13,30)
Medium - Unknown amounts of Vermiculite and potting soil (plant was 3 weeks old when I got it)
PH - 6.5
Temperature -Weather dependant, lows of 25-c, extreme highs of 50-c (inside greenhouse)
Room Square Footage - 6'x2'x3'
Pests - Had some earwigs eating leaves in early veg, dealt with quickly. No pests since.

Problem is the leaves yellowing, I've removed all the dead leaves, they almost literally fell off but some of them are still strong just yellow.
The other issue (if you can call it an issue) is the sheer size of it, it's almost 5ft tall ATM. I've read that they can be topped but would I not lose the cola if I top it?

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom