New grower

Hooterschmidt

420 Member
Hi
I am a new grower and I have 4 plants of white widow and 2 are struggling . They are getting brown leaves. I have kept the soil slightly moist and in direct sun. It has been very hot where I am . Can anyone help with suggestions? I feel like I may lose 2 plants

Pictures would help substantially, along with any additional information you can provide (soil type, what kind of nutrients (specifically) you're giving your plants, how much, et cetera).

Cannabis, in general, doesn't like to be waterlogged. Which is a far cry from "slightly moist," lol, but I just thought I'd mention that.

BtW, Hooterschmidt, welcome to 420Magazine!

:welcome:
Need pictures and more info. Age of plants (pics would tell us), grow medium (sounds like soil...details on that helps), schedule of watering (they should be well watered periodically, not continually), etc. Odds are your plants will be fine if you make some small adjustments. FYI, indirect sunlight is still very effective for plant growth and younger plants need some time to adjust to the sun's intensity. My plants are consistently in 100F (37C) temps and are fine...but they also are in bigger pots and get plenty of air flow.

Thanks I will post a picture when I get in. I haven't fed the plants nutrients. Can you suggest any?
:welcome:
Need pictures and more info. Age of plants (pics would tell us), grow medium (sounds like soil...details on that helps), schedule of watering (they should be well watered periodically, not continually), etc. Odds are your plants will be fine if you make some small adjustments. FYI, indirect sunlight is still very effective for plant growth and younger plants need some time to adjust to the sun's intensity. My plants are consistently in 100F (37C) temps and are fine...but they also are in bigger pots and get plenty of air flow.[/QUOTE

The plants are young and growing slowly
I water when I feel the soil starting to lose moisture
They were in the hot sun
I have moved to part sun now
I will post a photo

Here it is

Attachments

• IMG_3937.PNG
    IMG_3937.PNG
    734.4 KB · Views: 177
Back
Top Bottom