New grower

Hey, @Ghostwriter31 . Sorry for your loss. Sounds like you've come out of a rough patch and still dealing with the baggage. Don't let it drag you too far down. I know what it's like to miss a father and to wish to have been a better son at one point or another. If your father was anything like mine he'd just want you to do well and get on with it. Peace to you.

So sorry for your loss! Wise men, produce even wise(er) children! You are a gifted person, and I can tell you take pride in your job!

What grade do you teach? If you don’t mind me asking?
sorry, I went to bed after my last response. I teach 3rd grade Lang. Arts and SS this year. My first year in third grade but I love it. 5th grade for several years and 9th grade 1 year. I will never ever do that agin. Third graders are so eager and haven't developed that nastiness yet. People who are not directly related to public schools or have their children in private schools do not realize what crisis public education is going through atm. Where I live its bad. No money for upgrades to technology, I know of a school still using Vista computers. You can update software ALL DAY long but if your pc is of the Vista era, you are doomed. Principals are out of touch and legislatures don't give AF! Tuesday is runoff for governor and if ones elected teachers can hang it up! He's' for private schools and says he's taking funding thats already not there and messing with peoples retirement.
You asked me what grade I taught and see where I go rflmao

Hey, @Ghostwriter31 . Sorry for your loss. Sounds like you've come out of a rough patch and still dealing with the baggage. Don't let it drag you too far down. I know what it's like to miss a father and to wish to have been a better son at one point or another. If your father was anything like mine he'd just want you to do well and get on with it. Peace to you.
thanks bro, my life is a little less complicated today and this project Im doing has done me a world of good. So far given a sense of accomplishment.

sorry, I went to bed after my last response. I teach 3rd grade Lang. Arts and SS this year. My first year in third grade but I love it. 5th grade for several years and 9th grade 1 year. I will never ever do that agin. Third graders are so eager and haven't developed that nastiness yet. People who are not directly related to public schools or have their children in private schools do not realize what crisis public education is going through atm. Where I live its bad. No money for upgrades to technology, I know of a school still using Vista computers. You can update software ALL DAY long but if your pc is of the Vista era, you are doomed. Principals are out of touch and legislatures don't give AF! Tuesday is runoff for governor and if ones elected teachers can hang it up! He's' for private schools and says he's taking funding thats already not there and messing with peoples retirement.
You asked me what grade I taught and see where I go rflmao

That’s just so sad!

That’s just so sad!
yes it really is, new teachers entering the profession are now far and few and the ones that are probably shouldn't be. No real incentive to enter teaching so quality teachers are harder to find.

Back
Top Bottom