New grower

backyardagain

so i started off with 10 seedlings. i started outdoor. all of them died except for three. the were growing wierd. curly stems but the all had multiple leaves. any way a rabbit or some sort of animal dug up my plants:confused:. so no im dreading doing it again out side. they were right next to a creek and it was a perfect sunny/shady spot with mass humidity. seemed liked they luved it. but now im considering growing indo or tryin out door if u have any suggestions. and what is the easiest strain to grow and also the cheapest and easiest setup for a one time grower?:peace:

well if you are going to give outdoor a try, then next time put some chicken wire around your area to keep small animals away, and you can get some organic insecticide(if youre also worried about bugs.)and spray your plants, just make sure its organic, bc you dont want to be smoking the chemicals ya kno? as for going indoor, you can get some cfls at walmart, theyre not expensive at all but you need alot of them if youre going to be doing that many plants again. for all its worth, go on ebay and get a used hps system, instead of buying a shitload of cfls it will prolly be cheaper that way.

is it possible one of my plant got ripped up and some roots not all broke off. is it possible to save my little buddy? whats the best solution to this problem

Back
Top Bottom