New Grower

Dizz2006

Hey guys...ok well i have a nice chunk of money and this is my first time even attempting growing...i dont really know exactly what im doing and i need help...i have an empty closet in my basement and thats where i think im gonna have my grow room at...

Im in the process of looking for equipment for it but im still looking around to find what works best...i want to start with organic because i know i aint gonna be able to get hydro...not yet atleast...

So i guess my first question begins at exactly what all should i get and what do i need...like i said i have the money but now i just need help at starting it and probably through the growing process...once i get it all set up ill start off a journal because i think i could get a lot better advice through that...thanks you guys..

Cool :)

First measure :) Let us know the size, don't forget the height ;-)

Remember, you will need clean air intake and warm air exhaust. The room will have to be light tight, no light can get in during dark times. Think about spills and drainage. Do you have seeds? What kind of Cannabis you you want to grow?

thanks boss...thats is some really really good information..... i appreciate it ALOT...is there any further information that you guys feel was left out...im not quite sure what kind of seeds im getting or where im even getting them from but i figured it'd be best to get the room set up before worrying about getting any seeds...

Yeah the leaching part is trip lol and the co2 section is really off and 90% humidity will suffocate a plant and keep it from growing well. The light spectrum isn't ideal either. To determine how close to natural light a lamp is is called a CRI rating and a MH is around 85 while a HPS is a lot lower. If you followed their advice then MH would be the ideal light when most use a HPS. The average water amount they suggest isn't the best as well. I'd recommend that people judge each plant for water when container growing and follow normal guidelines when growing hydro for each set up.

Back
Top Bottom