New growroom Question

Sabrisi

Hello all,
Just set up my 4X4 grow room and have a quick question. I am using 2 6'' inline fans. I have 1 carbon scrubber and its cleaning all the air that is sucked from the flower chamber but....Do I need to have a carbon scrubber (or any other odor control) on the air that is passed over my bulb / air cooled hood and vented out the tent? or is the one scrubber on the main chamber enough? I guess my main question is should I buy another carbon air scrubber for the light ducting or is the light hood sealed enough that odor from that vent will not be an issue?

Thanks in advance.

PS i am using an ozone generator outside of the tent for any random escaped odors also.

Hello all,
Just set up my 4X4 grow room and have a quick question. I am using 2 6'' inline fans. I have 1 carbon scrubber and its cleaning all the air that is sucked from the flower chamber but....Do I need to have a carbon scrubber (or any other odor control) on the air that is passed over my bulb / air cooled hood and vented out the tent? or is the one scrubber on the main chamber enough? I guess my main question is should I buy another carbon air scrubber for the light ducting or is the light hood sealed enough that odor from that vent will not be an issue?

Thanks in advance.

PS i am using an ozone generator outside of the tent for any random escaped odors also.
Does the air colling the light come in contact with the air in the tent then yes because its mixing and escaping. If it doesn't then I wouldn't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom