Km021

7845921E-F99E-452A-AE3B-6697D5383DE8.jpeg
C694B63F-4382-40F2-97D3-26B404D04063.jpeg

IdK why new growth is looking shiny waxy n leaves are looking deformed, its only with top of the plant .
Could you please have a look to the photo n tell me what is going on with this plant? Thanks queen @Emilya

Thanks for reply , it means i stop feeding it nitrogen!? Could you please let me know how to fix this problem

This plant has been really stunned and had slow growth but i hve tried my best to help her to grow by transplant it in to the biobizz light mix without any root damage n stress, so after transplant, she started to grow bigger but i think im late bcz she starts flowering.

And this plant was in previous trash medium for 4 weeks n got transplant to new medium(biobizz ) so right now been in biobizz about three weeks ( plant is 7 weeks old and size is small) i didnt give up n now she is looking a lil bit bigger.

Info:

1)Medium : biobizz light mix EC : 1100 ( Biobizz recommended to do not feed any nutrients for first 1-2 weeks only water, so i start to feed her in third week since she got transplant.

Nutrients schedule( i feed her with half dosage of biobizz recommendation):

1) biobizz Biogrow ( N) : 0.5 ml/L)
2) biobizz top max ( immobile ): 0.3 ml/L
3) canna rhizotonic roots : 0.3 ml/L
4) bloom : 0.5 ml/L (bcz it starts flowering and biobizz recommended to use bloom with biogrow from third week)
5) calmag : 0.1 ml/L ( im using RO water with 8 ppm .

Watering every 4 days with 400 ml water n nutrients solution ( i use moisture meter for soil )
Drainage is good and airy

I use to sterile my hands befor touching them and every time after watering i clean the pots and the grow space with Hydrogen dioxide without any touching plants.

Temp: 27 c’

what are you feeding with now?
This plant has been really stunned and had slow growth but i hve tried my best to help her to grow by transplant it in to the biobizz light mix without any root damage n stress, so after transplant, she started to grow bigger but i think im late bcz she starts flowering.

And this plant was in previous trash medium for 4 weeks n got transplant to new medium(biobizz ) so right now been in biobizz about three weeks ( plant is 7 weeks old and size is small) i didnt give up n now she is looking a lil bit bigger.

Info:

1)Medium : biobizz light mix EC : 1100 ( Biobizz recommended to do not feed any nutrients for first 1-2 weeks only water, so i start to feed her in third week since she got transplant.

Nutrients schedule( i feed her with half dosage of biobizz recommendation):

1) biobizz Biogrow ( N) : 0.5 ml/L)
2) biobizz top max ( immobile ): 0.3 ml/L
3) canna rhizotonic roots : 0.3 ml/L
4) bloom : 0.5 ml/L (bcz it starts flowering and biobizz recommended to use bloom with biogrow from third week)
5) calmag : 0.1 ml/L ( im using RO water with 8 ppm .

Watering every 4 days with 400 ml water n nutrients solution ( i use moisture meter for soil )
Drainage is good and airy

I use to sterile my hands befor touching them and every time after watering i clean the pots and the grow space with Hydrogen dioxide without any touching plants.

Temp: 27 c
98D277BD-29FC-4225-9393-58BCC5230832.jpeg

three things that are wrong here...
first, you are trying to think for the plants and the containers and you are deciding how much water to give ... water slowly to runoff every time.

Second, you are watering every 4 days, whether they really need it or not. You should have established a wet/dry cycle by now, and would see the period between waterings decreasing a bit each time... but again, you are thinking for your plants.

Third, in soil it is recommended to water/feed/water/feed, so that the pH adjusted water every other time gives any left over nutes in the soil a second chance to become activated (mobile) and be used up by the plant. This second pass at the nutes also keeps us from over doing the nutrients, since that water only pass dilutes things quite a bit, and is actually what allows us to give full strength nutes without burning up the plants. This is clearly the reason for the Nitrogen overload that we first were clued into.. the other two problems is why you are not seeing any lift from your plants.

three things that are wrong here...
first, you are trying to think for the plants and the containers and you are deciding how much water to give ... water slowly to runoff every time.

Second, you are watering every 4 days, whether they really need it or not. You should have established a wet/dry cycle by now, and would see the period between waterings decreasing a bit each time... but again, you are thinking for your plants.

Third, in soil it is recommended to water/feed/water/feed, so that the pH adjusted water every other time gives any left over nutes in the soil a second chance to become activated (mobile) and be used up by the plant. This second pass at the nutes also keeps us from over doing the nutrients, since that water only pass dilutes things quite a bit, and is actually what allows us to give full strength nutes without burning up the plants. This is clearly the reason for the Nitrogen overload that we first were clued into.. the other two problems is why you are not seeing any lift from your plants.

Hey @Emilya tnx for replyin
Actually i use soil moisture meter to find out if the soil is still wet or dry to prevent over watering and my pots are usually getting fully dry in 3/4 days after every watering.
And please check these recommendations from biobizz please :

Attachments

• 5F46045B-73E4-497C-933C-279BFBDDB611.jpeg
    5F46045B-73E4-497C-933C-279BFBDDB611.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 129
  • 5F01A90D-3A9B-422A-9E80-5A29D481DFDF.jpeg
    5F01A90D-3A9B-422A-9E80-5A29D481DFDF.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 131
maybe you are using the moisture meter wrong? There is only one way to correctly use it. I still think you are watering too often, despite the stupid, IMHO, recommendations from biobizz. This is a completely different way of growing than most people use... never watering to runoff, always guessing as to the correct amount. And using nutes every time in soil... I don't understand it, unless they are treating it like a hydro grow and giving what amounts to half strength nutes all along, and then giving them full strength every time.
Anyway... since you are bought into this system, ignore everything I have said and follow the directions they gave you. If you run into problems, I can't help you... I obviously don't understand their system. Best to pick up the phone and call the support line in that case. Sorry.

maybe you are using the moisture meter wrong? There is only one way to correctly use it. I still think you are watering too often, despite the stupid, IMHO, recommendations from biobizz. This is a completely different way of growing than most people use... never watering to runoff, always guessing as to the correct amount. And using nutes every time in soil... I don't understand it, unless they are treating it like a hydro grow and giving what amounts to half strength nutes all along, and then giving them full strength every time.
Anyway... since you are bought into this system, ignore everything I have said and follow the directions they gave you. If you run into problems, I can't help you... I obviously don't understand their system. Best to pick up the phone and call the support line in that case. Sorry.
@Emilya don be mad on me plz :(
i am following your advises for sure and im learning From you n I believe in what you sayin, just was wondering what they sayin n wanted to show ya, i will do exactly what you said tnx again with love ma queen @Emilya :kiss: :circle-of-love: :hug: :thanks::green_heart:

i am following your advises for sure and im learning From you n I believe in what you sayin, just was wondering what they sayin n wanted to show ya, i will do exactly what you said tnx again with love ma queen @Emilya :kiss: :circle-of-love: :hug: :thanks::green_heart:
not mad, and not giving up... but those are really some confusing directions on that package... maybe not for watering a vegetable, but a weed... its just not how I do it. As someone will surely chime in because I have heard it a thousand times, no one knows everything, and there are a thousand ways to skin a cat. I have learned when to back down and just let things happen.

Yeah I understand bunch of Unreliable information out there, im reading your awsome watering tips again n i love the way you waterin ya ladies :circle-of-love: :kiss: Tnx for Awsome watering guide.

When Emilia writes from what I have read so far my ears perk up. The article on how to properly water a potted plant, nothing short of perfection there, beautiful. Thing is Biobiz want's to sell you nutrients that should be clear with subtle wording like be sure to use your Biobiz products with every watering and water lot's wether you need to or not. Shamless those folks. That said they have quality products though. Wanna know how to know when to water? First always do the pot weight test, then most importantly watch your lower leaves daily, when the lowest two begin to droop the next day the rest of the plant will quickly follow suit. Learn this and read Emilias article and your watering problems on a base level anyways will be over.

When Emilia writes from what I have read so far my ears perk up. The article on how to properly water a potted plant, nothing short of perfection there, beautiful. Thing is Biobiz want's to sell you nutrients that should be clear with subtle wording like be sure to use your Biobiz products with every watering and water lot's wether you need to or not. Shamless those folks. That said they have quality products though. Wanna know how to know when to water? First always do the pot weight test, then most importantly watch your lower leaves daily, when the lowest two begin to droop the next day the rest of the plant will quickly follow suit. Learn this and read Emilias article and your watering problems on a base level anyways will be over.
You have read it my apologies. Great article.

Back
Top Bottom