new growth on top of plants curling.any advice?

A.B.L.E.

I have a cabinet system called the "mini caddy". I have 6 "Ice" plants and 4 "Early Misty". They have been doing great however I noticed the new growth on the biggest plants starting to twist (not curl up...) and the tips look burnt?? Here is the info on my system:
Strains: ICE, Early Misty
Indica/Sativa hybrids (not sure the percent ratio)
10 plants
flowering stage...switched to 12/12 4 days ago
Indoor/Hydro top fed drip system 2 gallon reservoir
400 watt HPS( veg was 400 watt MH)in line ducting fan for cooling
room temp is 68.5 in A.M. to 75 peak daytime
1200 ppm
PH ranges from 5-7 (constantly adjusting)
MOON DUST all in one nutrient solution from Sunlight Sheds
no pests so far

Any suggestions on what I should do?? Will this affect flowering?

I am currently trying to figure out how to post pics...

Re: new growth on top of plants curling...any advice?

Here are the pics...
IMG_15813

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_15791.jpg

Thanks for your response...This is my first Hydro grow. I started thes guys from seeds july 15th. On about the 22nd they were 1-2 inches tall now they are huge!! Using moon dust I knew they would grow big but not that big that fast. I had planned to sex them and weed out the males to reduce plant numbers and figured I'd end up with 4-6. It appears as though I have run out of room??? My hand does not burn when I hold it under the light for 1-2 minutes, however I think that the biggest one on the right is getting too hot. At this point I don't know what to do!! They seem to be healthy except for the new growth on the biggest plant...In addition to this dilemma the duct fan that cools the lights went out after two weeks...I had to replace it. THEN the water pump went out and I had to replace it!!!! Sunlight solutions backed up their warranty but none the less i should not have to fix a 1,300 dollar cabinet after just two weeks. YES the reservoir seems too small as it is almost full of roots...I have Jorge Cervantes "Bible" and have read it THOROUGHLY but I still seem to have generated a situation that i can not find a solution for. Thanks for your help!

Man I can't figure this picture shit out!!!! Bare with me

I posted the pics in the photo Gallery. I just can't get them to appear in my thread. I followed 420's instructions. I am trying again to see if i made some kind of error.

I adjusted my ph to 6.7. Another issue I have been having is the ph changes rapidly. i have a fogger that causes my nute solution to decrease in water rapidly I have to fill the 1 gallon back up rez twice a day. I have figured out how to keep the ppms right but every time a check the ph its low again and I have to use ph up to readjust it. I get it back to 6.7 and I wait for about a half an hour then check the solution coming from the drip heads it is usually good. In another 3 hours or so Ill check again and its low I readjust it with ph up and repeat this process every 3 hours around the clock. The problem I am running into is with the roots. I posted a picture in the photo gallery of my root system and they are huge...they look healthy but i cant help but wonder how they are doing in a reservoir that small. they are out growing it. Im afraid I dont have the room to put a bigger bottom half of the rez in the cabinet. Do I just keep flowering and see what happens??

Thanks alot man... I have another question (These are my first grows by myself 2,000 miles from my usual garden and gardeners...) How long until harvest (roughly) from this pic? This pic is of my outdoor project ( godbud )
randis_bush_kush_21.jpg

I bring them indoors at night I induced flowering myself couldn't wait til october...Stealth issues! The pics were taken indoors before I put them in bed I'll upload a pic of them outside right now

Pretty skeptical??!! Im sure you get a lot of bullshitters in this forum...I just joined this morning against my comfort level to get help cause I'm new at growing independently.
I ordered a 30x loupe to check trichomes but it has not arrived yet. I thought maybe you could guage the readiness. I don't want to miss the cloudy stage. I would like more of the cerebral high. Since Jorge is a fool, what do you recommend i do to dry and cure to get the beautiful headdie style cure?
IMG_16041.jpg

IMG_16033.jpg

I have read your threads frequently and value your responses...thanks again

It has been 4 weeks and 3 days since i switched. They already had preflowers on them around july 15th (I am around NO.L.A) I thought the veg period was awfully short I started them june 1st. I had 2 seeds I found in an oscar of what i was told was "godbud"???which had been an indoor grow. Does it look like white widow? It has a ridiculous (now kinda fruity smell). It had a VERY strong odor kinda stinky like a fuel/fruity smell. never smelled anything quite like it

Thanks again for your help. I will keep posting pics on the issue with my ph.

Back
Top Bottom