New growth very very thin, slightly yellow, wispy

All the spray did was burn most of the leaves on them both. I will add about a quart bottle each of Hydrogen peroxide to their water tomorrow morning when I feed I feed and then hope for the best. The NL and GDP are both starting to flower so the two WW are likely going to do what they do at this point.

Not too sure if it could be a mutation or not. Even though they are both White Widow Feminized they both came from different breeders. I am now pretty convinced it is a nutrient issue, but could be caused from a lockout or soil fungus.

Just an update. Nothing really seemed to change them at all. One WW is growing a bit better, but both still look really bad. Since I don't have any other need for the space I will just let them finish up an see what happens. The NL and GDP and starting to flower quite nicely.

I took a good look around with my loop and did find some mites. They are very tiny and dark in color. Not sure if the are russet or spider, but I dont see any fine webbing anywhere.

Going to get some Neem oil and start there. Maybe just pull the plants too since it looks like I will not get any harvest from them anyway.

Nearby plants do not look effected at all.

Back
Top Bottom