New growth with yellow tips

PuggsCloset

420 Member
My auto flower is mid way through week 3 and all the new growth has yellowing tips .. and on my 2 photoperiods some of the new growth has the same

Any suggestions on what may have cause this!?! Everything else is going well and have had no problems other than this.. I amended the medium with gaia green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 along with worm castings before planting and have only been watering since
20190111_184403.jpg
20190110_224754.jpg

i do not see how nute burn would be posible .. i amended the medium 3 weeks ago + and have not added anything other that water an the ph of 6.6 ... personally i think my ph was off on the second to last watering i did as since i was fixed the water i have had no more new yellow growth

yea dude i have.. outdoor though. and i don't see where that question comes from.. if its an attempt to make fun or belittle you can f*** off

i was not intending to cuss at you.. i was just saying that asking if its my first grow after i gave you that information just felt offensive.. so i was simply saying that if that was your intent that its not welcomed.. i do apologize for the confusion and appreciate the time you took

Back
Top Bottom