New guy from Canada saying high!

leftout420

Hey everyone I have been using cannabis for around 10 years now for stress problem and anxiety disorder and i can say that it is a lot better than any meds i have used in the past! I just started a couple of months ago to grow my own organic outside cannabis and I'm looking forward to all your professional tips and tricks, Cannabis is more than just a plant for me its a passion and i really believe its the future for many industries and many ecologic problems out there and i have the chance to live in a country that if everything goes according to plants its going to be 100% legal

thank you if you took the time to read and hope to get a lot of advice from you guys :Namaste:

peace and love! :420:

Welcome leftout420 :welcome:

Bonjour. Yes, we will be legal soon although your provincial gov't decided that you can't grow. We will have to change that . . .

Enjoy 420.

Ian

Welcome leftout420 :welcome:

Bonjour. Yes, we will be legal soon although your provincial gov't decided that you can't grow. We will have to change that . . .

Enjoy 420.

Ian

we really need to change that! this provincial government is so stupid... they always need to be different then anyone else like WTH! (sorry a small burst of anger LMAO) but thanks for the welcome.

I'm looking farward to read you around!

I see you're into the crown royale. I've got 2 on the go about to be flipped and just started my first try at cloning.....using them as well. You should drop by!

I see you're into the crown royale. I've got 2 on the go about to be flipped and just started my first try at cloning.....using them as well. You should drop by!

I love Crown royal! would you mind droping the link of the journal? (if there is one) or I'm just to high right now(Just smocked this awful mexican brown weed, but holly shit I'm HIGH!) and didn't understand the ''you should drop by" :volcano-smiley:

LOL

I love Crown royal! would you mind droping the link of the journal? (if there is one) or I'm just to high right now(Just smocked this awful mexican brown weed, but holly shit I'm HIGH!) and didn't understand the ''you should drop by" :volcano-smiley:

LOL
Come on over lol. I'm 28 days into christening my new grow space. Love to have you.... 2 days til flip.

URL="My new grow space"]My new grow space[/URL]

Back
Top Bottom