New guy from east Texas

BTW.... I ordered a new light set. I'm really not feeling good about the $300 I spent on the led I have now....but what do you do. Education isn't free for the most part. I ordered some t-5 florescents for propagation. From what I've read, I may just need a few more of these for the whole room. I was just hoping to go with led for the energy savings and heat load but the led's that actually have all the documentation and reviews to make me comfortable are really pricey.

I am going to start a journal this weekend. I've been meaning to get some pics posted (as stated at the top of this thread) but just got slammed with work. Here is what I have for now....
Aeroponics no light 001.jpg
Grow room exterior 001.jpg
Grow room no light 001.jpg
Roots 001.jpg
Grow room no light 003.jpg
Algae 001.jpg

I'm in the process of building a grow room in my shed about the same size as yours. I bought 2 of the Mars Hydro TSW 2000's for it. I'm using 1 of the lights in a small tent right now & it's been amazing. The best part is they are dim-able so you can change the intensity of light for different stages of growth. I paid $249 each. So far they seem well worth it.
Might want to check with Smoke Sara on these as she's the Mars Hydro sponsor on this site. I'm sure you'd be happy with them.
I use to use Advanced Platinum P 900's that I paid $1050 each for. The Mars Hydro lights I bought are every bit as good for a whole lot less.

I'm in the process of building a grow room in my shed about the same size as yours. I bought 2 of the Mars Hydro TSW 2000's for it. I'm using 1 of the lights in a small tent right now & it's been amazing. The best part is they are dim-able so you can change the intensity of light for different stages of growth. I paid $249 each. So far they seem well worth it.
Might want to check with Smoke Sara on these as she's the Mars Hydro sponsor on this site. I'm sure you'd be happy with them.
I use to use Advanced Platinum P 900's that I paid $1050 each for. The Mars Hydro lights I bought are every bit as good for a whole lot less.

Awesome! I'll check them out. The lights I ordered are pretty good, for t-5's. It was the 48" Hydrofarm Agrobrite 8 bulb light. It showed up trashed from shipping I assume. I can't get any customer service from amazon so back to the drawing board. :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom