New guy from the CHI

siucsaluki11

Well, im new to this forum, and any forum about cannabis for that matter. We do not have medical marijuana in this state yet. I do smoke quite a bit usually, 7+ grams a day over the summer when everyone is home and buying from me, and once everyone is gone to school i probably go through 7 grams of personals every couple of days. I am extremely interested in car audio. I sould get the JVC subs that have Hemp cones someday. I do not own anything made of hemp, i know, i fail. Hopefully IL will legalize weed for medical purposes, including depression would be nice, so i could stop worrying about police and drug tests. But anyway, i look forward to contributing what i can to the forum and learning quite a bit.

Ya they do, i went over to my friends to stop by after work today, i get their as they're packing a pipe, we got a carbonite a few weeks back now, and they were packin it and offered me a hit, my one friend blew his hit at me and i was sittin there drinkin a glass of wine like, "thanks ass" and laughed. But ya, it sucks, almost all of my friends here smoke, and i cant till i figure out what im doin about this test.

went to testclear and they cleared my fears, now just need to figure out where to have it shipped....but i made it back to my friends place with the damn near 7gs i had left and packed a big ol :roorrip: :slide: but it just died so time for another one, followed later by a:grinjoint: and it shall be a good day. Man yesterday sucked stressin about a test and not smokin cuz of it.

welcome....i am new here also. but i to had to play the drug test ducking. even though i am legal to smoke here the job has a no drug policie "period". so we had random test that would take place about every three to four months or so. i knid of had them figured out so i would lay off for about three weeks before i thought they would have them. needless to say i got away with it for 5 years. unfortanatly hard times out here and i lost my job any way!!! oh well... no more wories for a while!!:bong:

Back
Top Bottom