New Guy here

tsewyek

High all,
Been browsing the forums for a while, I'm a first time grower, and have learned so much already, but there's so much that I don't know, I am not a user, but my wife does, having always had a green thumb, I've always seriously wanted to try my hand at growing, looking forward to learning all that I can here, and hope to be able to share with others.

Thanks!

Tsewyek

Hi Tsewyek! Welcome to :420:
You definitely came to the right place- lots of good information and friendly helpful people. If you feel so inclined, starting a journal is an excellent way to get help with your plants.
Happy Growing!
:peace:

Thanks for the response FC, I'll definitely do a journal on my next grow, I think that this time is mainly experimental, although I am gaining some valuable experience. I started from seeded marijuana, which I now understand is not the way to go, my plants are a couple of inches tall, and look somewhat healthy, except for a very recent yellowing of the tips of the lower leaves, which is probably due to over feeding. By the way, my grow is hydro, and I am using 3 CFL's in a small mylar lined enclosure, I do have a larger 48" wide, 24" deep x 60" tall mylar lined grow tent that I plan to eventually move the babies into. I plan on starting another bunch soon, my biggest obstacle at this point is obtaining good seeds.

Thanks again!
Tsewyek

Thanks for the response FC, I'll definitely do a journal on my next grow, I think that this time is mainly experimental, although I am gaining some valuable experience. I started from seeded marijuana, which I now understand is not the way to go, my plants are a couple of inches tall, and look somewhat healthy, except for a very recent yellowing of the tips of the lower leaves, which is probably due to over feeding. By the way, my grow is hydro, and I am using 3 CFL's in a small mylar lined enclosure, I do have a larger 48" wide, 24" deep x 60" tall mylar lined grow tent that I plan to eventually move the babies into. I plan on starting another bunch soon, my biggest obstacle at this point is obtaining good seeds.

Thanks again!
Tsewyek
Sounds like you are off to a good start! If the marijuana the seeds came from was good- your plants will likely yield good pot as well. As far as finding seeds I've had good luck with the sponsors on this site. Many even offer free seeds with a order.

Hi and welcome tsewyek!

I'm sure you've come to the right place - looking forward to some of your pics. You'll be amazed at the wide level of experience you will find here.

Back
Top Bottom