New guy here

SStud

hello everyone, been enjoying smoking for years, just recently took a big intrest in it again, want to possibly start growing and learning as much as i can about the herb.

thanks, my first response on a new forum, i mainly stick to auto forums and such, cool topics here, fun to see the site being a little more "looser".

happy smokin, i am just finishing up my last batch of la confidential, and am anxious to start a new batch of hawain master kush, thats gonna be some good times...

High from northern California and welcome to the 420 community. I hope you'll keep posting, we'd like to hear more from you.

make sure to stop by here - How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

You've got some fantastic growers here and tons of info, so grab a chair and enjoy.

Peace and good growing :rollit:

yes thanks, with help from your site i have already purchased an arrow garden, sprouted a seedling, im in week 4, with about 6 inches of growth a few leafs, im getting excited to trim the top and watch the plant grow stocky.

High SStud,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Enjoy the exploration!

Code04 - I suggest you start a thread in this forum Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine and include a picture. Our grow support team will be glad to help you diagnose your problem

nice, i have this set up 1hawaian snow,1big bang ,1white widow,1cheese, 1himalaya gold, 1el nino.But my himalaya gold is very strange im going to post some photo . . . . thank to all you!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom