New guy in London,Ont.Can.

Nocard

High everyone,wish I was.I am trying to get a mmar card,but my doc won't sign the form.Looking for Dr to sign it.I have Oa and Fibro and a sleeping disorder,patella femoral sydrome,fallen arches,plantar fascitus,7 herniated discs,and chornic pain and extreme nausae.No wonder she won't sign.I am still working fulltime and need some relief.Nice to meet everyone and see you on the boards.
Nocard

:welcome: Nocard! Check out all the things in the forum. We even have some about doctors and conditions. Lots of great info and good people on this site! You will learn tons! Hopefully someday it will be legal everywhere!

:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. So why not :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

:welcome: Nocard! Check out all the things in the forum. We even have some about doctors and conditions. Lots of great info and good people on this site! You will learn tons! Hopefully someday it will be legal everywhere!

Thanks Tmac12,I have just begun my quest for the card and any info is appreciated.Legal everywhere would be awesome.

:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. So why not :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Thanks Wingman420,any info on docs that sign the forms would be great,I need some relief,nice to meet you,Nocard.

Back
Top Bottom