new guy on the block

A1cronick

hey im 26 year old male just got approved for my mmj card just bought what i think is a sick 1st time set up

5x5 tent
1200w marsII led grow light standard spectrum
4 4ft t5 uva+uvb for flower
top grade coco & perlite
air pots
dyna-gro fp-ptk-knl-bloom-magpro
carbon filter 6in inline fan
c02
10 plants from seeds i got from from good bag weed plan on buying pineapple chunk and dr.grinspoon

this is my 1st grow i have spent 3 months researching how to grow mmj from a-z 8 hours a day at work 6 days a week

i joined to learn and listen my goal is to provide my self with the best mmj possible

pot is my life i own a head shop in new england i have smoked pot every day since i was 14 i feel as if this is my life calling (mmj) my niche in life

any one with any helpful info feel free to hit me up thanks u

Looks like a sweet set up to me. I'm working on my first grow now. I'm still in the planning stages and I'm growing different from yours I'm going to try closet grow with CFL's - but I've heard LED and T5 is the way to go! I need to keep my costs low until I know for sure I can grow decent product. I'm also trying Autoflower Seeds. You WILL find tons of info. Remember to post lots of pictures - we like that here. Pictures are worth 1000 words! Here's a link to help you with uploading: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Good Luck on your Grow!

20140118_230125.jpg
20140219_215612.jpg
20140228_2150431.jpg

Nice man! Really ideal setup there you must have some good cash flow to do this. The only things I would suggest at this time is maybe consider moving that led down by maybe 4 inch minimum but I can see why you do have it up high with it needing to provide all of that coverage. What kind of temps are you getting in there? Also your foil has a lot of creases and wrinkles which degrades its reflective qualities not by a whole lot but each wrinkle adds up is there a way you can straighten that out a bit? Other then that your setup rocks man. Oh what I would do with that space. I am very impressed good job and welcome to the forums.

Hey whays up bro thanks for the input about the wrinkles i never even thought about that and it does make sence i will try to gain efficiency in any way i can as you see so i will try to get out the creases
My temps run at 80-85 lights on and 70 ish lights off i got a decent 440 cfm 6" inline fan comes on for 15mins every 30 mins keeps the temps good

Aluminum foil creates hotspots. Since you spent what I assume is thousands on your setup you should get the 2 mm anti deection mylar. Its fuckin great it doesnt really crease and it avoids the police heat sensor so less chance of getting busted no heat spots and it seems to keep the room cooler. Just a thought but yeah man im pretty hyped about your sweet setup. How much was that mars 2? a 1200 watt led is my guess at least 1,800 unless its a chinese knockoff or something. Is it the 3 watt or 5 watt diodes?

Welcome to the forum!

I got a 5x5x6.5ft tent myself with 5 of the 400w mars 2.

Hope you start a journal I'd love to watch your progress. I have mine in my sig!

The marsii 1200 was $450 and the 700 was $300 i lost my drives lic so i sold my trans am and bought the serup there are knock off black dog all 5w led

Back
Top Bottom