New guy - Total novice - 1st grow

TTKlaus

Hi everyone,

Klaus here from NM. Just got my medical use and personal production license. I thought the Cannabis movement to be awesome and wanted to participate in it. I really don't know what I'm doing, but have friends that do. I just harvested my very first crop. 5 micro plants with my small grow light. I attempted to grow my take on SOG. The space is very small, about 14"x10"x8"tall. I transplanted the seedlings after 1 1/2 weeks and nearly killed them when I did,LOL. Then I started fertilizing them with a flowering fertilizer mix (I now know this is likely the reason I nearly killed them for the second time!). I put them in Flower 12/12 after only 3 weeks and just harvested 2 days ago. Below are a few pics. Timeline Nov14th from seed to Harvest on Feb6th.

Klaus

Welcome to the fam. Glad to have ya. You got results and a decent crop given space. Create a journal on the next one. Id follow! Love a good micro grow!

I think I will create a journal. It will take me a few days to setup. I've got 21 plants going in a very small space. Just moved them to 12/12.

Klaus

Back
Top Bottom