New guy

GermanHusky

Hey guys, well I'll start off by saying I am from California, I am into cars,music, and my dogs! I have a Siberian Husky and a German Shepherd. I wanted my user name to be "SiberianShepherd" but the name was too long.
I do grow but I am still learning. I'd post some pictures but sadly I don't know how to do it from my computer on this forum...

Hi GermanHusky, very glad to have you with us here at :420: the number one internet site promoting cannabis awareness and fighting prohibition the world over :welcome: Those are my two favourite breeds, you obviously have good taste! :)

New Member Start Links has a bunch of helpful links for navigating the site and you will also find some tutorials in there about posting pictures.

I look forward to seeing your work. Have a great green day!

:peace:

If you are satisfied with the same description and title you can do a bunch at once pretty quickly. Just an FYI - if you mean you are planning to share your pictures with us through Photobucket the site doesn't support that type of hotlinking.

:Namaste:

Well this is Sky. She is my 4 year old Siberian Husky.
monafloofa_zpsc97f0dda.jpg

awww22_zps3105ab0a.jpg

IMG_20130517_155708_zps761e8930.jpg

This is my German Shepherd. Her name is Roxy and she is 1 year old.
epic_zpse58ee96c.jpg

_610273429056061_7151619912099739250_n_zps2370954c.jpg

20131231_114221_zpsa5bff2ec.jpg

This is my current grow. Just 6 for now but will have 2 more very soon once my smart pots come in the mail.
They have a little heat stress issue( or at least I think it is) going on right now so I ordered 7 gallon smart pots to get them out of the buckets.

growpic109-2_zpse8eb30ec.png

growpic114_zpsa1228646.png

growpic115_zpsf4b75d80.png

growpic112_zpsc9aafd8f.png

growpic113_zpsaa1c9ab4.png

Hey German Husky!! Welcome to 420 Magazine!!! I had a Husky when I was young, well I only remember from photos, but one of the most beautiful dogs!!! Looks like you have some nice plants growing too!

I hope you find 420 Magazine your new online Cannabis home :) I've learned just about everything I know from the fellow members here :)

Here is some general links I post to new members to help guide them around the site..Hope it brings you a wealth of friends, knowledge and many happy grows!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

Hey German Husky!! Welcome to 420 Magazine!!! I had a Husky when I was young, well I only remember from photos, but one of the most beautiful dogs!!! Looks like you have some nice plants growing too!

I hope you find 420 Magazine your new online Cannabis home :) I've learned just about everything I know from the fellow members here :)

Here is some general links I post to new members to help guide them around the site..Hope it brings you a wealth of friends, knowledge and many happy grows!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests
Thanks for all the help. I will get started on a journal soon. I was a member on ---------, but I really didn't like it there. You guys seem a bit more friendly.

Back
Top Bottom