New guy

I am doing an indoor grow 4 x 8 tent ,three LED lights ,good ventilation three of them 3 feet tall one is One and a half feet ,I would love to do a journal but I’m chicken,I’m flying by the seat of my pants , And learning as much as I can while I do it

Excellent start ! :thumb:

if you get time you're invited to the
Bloom Room, just click on the link below.
see ya there.

Hey joseph. welcome the community. You are among supportive and helpful folk here. If you havent already had a look around. There isba useful link in green below my post marked " Helpful links for new members" it is invaluable for finding the best place for your meeds. If your up for a journal of your grow , there are some good tips and ideas for titles ect too. You will get members into your grow room with you that way and we can walk alongside as you go for interest and any help you may need. I am sure you will have a lot to contribute here Joseph. enjoy your new found nirvana. Any probs hit me up with a @Ganjagrandaddy and i will help if i can. have a green day mate. p.s below peoples posts in green are usually links to their current and past grow journals. have a wander and see what everyone is up to you will be welcomed in any of the posts too.
I have never fit in anywhere in most of my life till now you guys are very tight I just want to take it all in and receive the light all you people emit easily Bless you all

they were an impulse on line very green they say 2000w Vander life but I have learned thats just a number having good growing so far low budget

I am doing an indoor grow 4 x 8 tent ,three LED lights ,good ventilation three of them 3 feet tall one is One and a half feet ,I would love to do a journal but I’m chicken,I’m flying by the seat of my pants , And learning as much as I can while I do it
humble

I have never fit in anywhere in most of my life till now you guys are very tight I just want to take it all in and receive the light all you people emit easily Bless you all
All welcome here joseph. We all love to see grows going well and supporting each other. We all have something to invest in the threads. Say whats on your mind or ask any questions and you will receive lots of support and ideas. A grow journal is a good idea and very easy to do too. If you use the link below my message in green called"helpful links fornnew members" , ypu will fi d spme great guides and " how to" help with startng one. If you use @Ganjagrandaddy or any other members with an @ before their name , it will notify us of your posts or journal entires. It is easy to set up and a great record for your learning curve too. have fun

All welcome here joseph. We all love to see grows going well and supporting each other. We all have something to invest in the threads. Say whats on your mind or ask any questions and you will receive lots of support and ideas. A grow journal is a good idea and very easy to do too. If you use the link below my message in green called"helpful links fornnew members" , ypu will fi d spme great guides and " how to" help with startng one. If you use @Ganjagrandaddy or any other members with an @ before their name , it will notify us of your posts or journal entires. It is easy to set up and a great record for your learning curve too. have fun
Please don’t be offended I would like to hang around and learn a lot more and get more squared away I’m too chicken to do a journal at the moment

Please don’t be offended I would like to hang around and learn a lot more and get more squared away I’m too chicken to do a journal at the moment
Hey matey , not offended at all. too chicken ?? , dont worry about negatives here , we love new grows and emerging growers too. There are so many ways to grow this shit , a journal allows you to get on the fly support and any issues can usually be spotted by so many growers before it can screw anything up. I have been growing for decades and had a try at rdwc recently.As it was a new thing for me , i made crazy errors and it looked kike i was going to lose all 12 plants , thankfully my journal had other members who knew this medium and they rallied to support me with where i was making the mistakes and how to correct it. This saved my grow and gave me a great harvest too. Hopefully you will gain the confidence soon enough and we can enjoy your first grow here with you. Welcome to the fun

Hey matey , not offended at all. too chicken ?? , dont worry about negatives here , we love new grows and emerging growers too. There are so many ways to grow this shit , a journal allows you to get on the fly support and any issues can usually be spotted by so many growers before it can screw anything up. I have been growing for decades and had a try at rdwc recently.As it was a new thing for me , i made crazy errors and it looked kike i was going to lose all 12 plants , thankfully my journal had other members who knew this medium and they rallied to support me with where i was making the mistakes and how to correct it. This saved my grow and gave me a great harvest too. Hopefully you will gain the confidence soon enough and we can enjoy your first grow here with you. Welcome to the fun

Spot on Ganjag, The gang here saved my plant's too when I accidentally gave my plant's too many nutte's and burned them.
I had never used these nutte's before and followed the directions on the bottle
instead of only giving half strength. I mean who knew, the good folk's here knew and guided me thru the "flush system" and followed by giving the nutte's at half strength.
I have been growing outdoors since the early 1980's, but never indoors. I wish I would have started a journal right away, that would have prevented me from buying the wrong light's too, because now I have a set of light's that I have over $400.00 invested in that I can't even sell because I live in a illegal state.
420 magazine not only helps people grow better weed, they help Grower's become great Grower's.
There's no stupid question here and nobody will laugh at you, they will only help you.
A word to the wise, make sure you get instructions from a grower that grows in the same medium as you, because soil, hempy, DWC, and Hydro have different limits.

thank you for the pease you guys generate, I read the things needed for a journal and had a little change of heart, I honor and cherish the help that I would get from you guys, I guess I could be a hermit, Jesus has always been my go-to guy no offense, please ,i thanked Jesus for you guys ,and that you guys are a blessing for all that come to your world ,this is the Day The Lord Has made Let us rejoice and be glad in it

Back
Top Bottom