New guy

OHHHHHHH....I didn't know the booster goes between the turbine and the filter, but my turbine is not as strong as the booster so the booster will basically be a strong fan to absorb and make the air filter suck more air out right?
Exactly.... that’s why it’s a booster fan. Lol!

When used together you can dial in your temps with the variable switch pretty efficiently.

My booster runs low-medium and the turbine runs wide open on high. If it gets a little too warm, dial up your booster some.

I also have a fan oscillating on the outside of the tent towards the lower vents just to bring in cooler air too. You can do the same with a heater and/or your humidifier.

Keeps those things out of your tent, and the fans will just pull cooler/warmer air and/or humidity in.

Making sense now...?

I wouldn’t be too concerned with leafs touching the tents sides. It happens....
94EE2AE0-44D5-4E78-B098-0A4AC31EE4EF.jpeg

Okay great guys! Thank you for all the tips . What about the smell tho? If I let the small side windows open on the tint would that make the room smelly ?

Okay great guys! Thank you for all the tips . What about the smell tho? If I let the small side windows open on the tint would that make the room smelly ?
No... it will always be pulling fresh air in, so it doesn’t have a chance to escape.

Okay I’ll change the setup but why when I have the filter inside it keep getting glocked like it stop on sucking air not sure whyb
That fan isn’t enough I guess. Same with my 6” turbine by itself. That’s why I added the booster.

Mine is 4” and my booster fan is 6 inches ‍And I have to yet like an adapter to be Able to be able to convert the size and hook it up but my booster fan is very strong and it’s 6 inches and it’s only one sleep, do you have to use the turbine with the booster?

Mine is 4” and my booster fan is 6 inches ‍And I have to yet like an adapter to be Able to be able to convert the size and hook it up but my booster fan is very strong and it’s 6 inches and it’s only one sleep, do you have to use the turbine with the booster?
So I changed the setup and I converted the booster fan from 6 “ to 4” so it can fit with my setup and honestly it produces way less air so I took it off and hooked it up directly to the turbine like in the pic. I left then2 window open on the side I just hope the filter doesn’t get glocked again :(

Attachments

• 092D9CA8-E0BC-4B2F-8D4C-33AE1C970810.jpeg
    092D9CA8-E0BC-4B2F-8D4C-33AE1C970810.jpeg
    891.7 KB · Views: 37
  • A54B8E0D-F465-4F69-9142-12748242FF57.jpeg
    A54B8E0D-F465-4F69-9142-12748242FF57.jpeg
    590.6 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom