New here but not new

Hi Diversified, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us.
Everyone loves to see pictures. :ganjamon:
If we can help you find something here, let us know.
Don't be shy, visit and post often.
:thanks: again.
cocoJoe :passitleft:
:peace:

:ciao: Hello Diversified :welcome: and to 420.
Have you found this yet?
Outdoor Growing - 420 Magazine

I would love to gave it a go outdoors, You see some Monsters here around the Forums of outdoor beauties. :yummy:
:hmmmm: Well .... Like This, :loopy: :headbanger:
Dirtfamers Backyard Giants

If you have anything you have a question about here on 420 please ask.
Hope to hear more about your outdoor Adventure.
Will be lookin' for you in the Forum Friend. :peace:
Happy Growin"

Wassup Diversified?:welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis knowledge and information worldwide! Do you grow? What are your favorite memories using MMJ? If we can be of any assistance please ask.
Hope the weather stays calm I heard the winds are wreeking havoc on many outdoor grows.

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I grow outdoors. The wind has been a little wild this spring. What worries me is, last night we had a storm with hail. I haven't been able to go out and check to see if the girls all made it, but I'm hoping they did.

UH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a boo boo today! I grabbed the chainsaw and weed whacker and headed out into the woods to trim the trees, brush and weeds around my plants. I whacked one of my little girls down!!! While trimming the weeds, I got too close to one of the plants and whoosh!!! It was about 2 feet tall. I brought it in the house to see if I can get it to root.

Here are some updated pics. Bubba is on the left and Dracula is on the right. As time goes on, I'll post pics of all the ladies.

OOPS! Can't add attachments, so no pics. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom