FreddieGrewGrr

420 Member
I am currently working on marketing this fully tried, tested & true way of getting much MORE life (many many more branches, nodes in under 4 weeks) that has NEVER been seen at this level. I used this without ANY co2, but since I've been using compressed co2 it has been just as great. What I'm telling you now is all WITHOUT Co2, so I knew for sure it was only this 1 thing alone with just water for food (but have experimented using MANY additives, nutrients & organics, and never any conflicts used properly. It's actually so many more branches that come out as if it were truly magic because in all my 27 years of growing, nothing else has come even close to how this literally changes the way they start out instead of being wimpy 2 leaf to 4 etc at start, you'll have more branches, nodes, & leaves than in a couple weeks that we've only all seen after a few weeks of veg. Why this is 1 of the most important things to learn, is simply that you'll have 1 month old plants that look like theyve been on Veg for at least 3 months (fully knowing how to prune for different purposes). But this isn't about pruning at all. This literally changes how they start.. It's kinda like how the perfect level of Co2/H20& nutrients & light does after they have grown up a little bit. This gives so many branches and many nodes in just 2 weeks that you MUST know the 2nd part so you don't have to waste the massive abundance so early in their short lives, or else you will have to just cut/get rid of half of the branches because of how much & thick the growth is in very short time. I'm saying about 3 inches high with some 20+ branches). Only 1 other Extremely important (but so widely overlooked) method, that I have been using since 1996, to stay FAR ahead of competition. Best thing is this isn't anywhere online as I've searched thoroughly. I plan to share with you all in the near future. Please don't be upset as I honestly have to try to market these very simple & cheap things together. It is nothing to do with how we prune or anything mentioned in any post online. But all I can say is It's just like magic as Nothing in the World has come close to this. The end result is having SO many more branches & nodes to get ENORMOUS yields without doing very long veg stages, and yes I already use compressed co2 properly etc. BUT we DO NOT NEED to use Co2 at all for this entire procedure. This will revolutionize the entire Marijuana game, I swear this! If anyone is in any position to be a serious partner by means of advertising mainly, we can make A LOT of $$$$$$$. I've got this down to a science. I've used this way for over 18 months now that I've been writing up so many experiments & variables to know the exact way to do it all with ease and Absolutely NOTHING negative at all about this! If I can't Market this for any strange reason like something I may not know about what's legal to market and not. But marijuana is legal here in Canada. But of course illegal to sell it as the Government loves there tax. But the 2 main things needed have nothing in relation to marijuana, so I can't see any issues at all. I'll know this very soon. All I can say is that this has to be used exactly as directed. As it took me many experiments to achieve 100% success. So if I can't market this, I'll share here with all in just weeks. I'm like Dr. Frankenstein-Greenthumb ✌. I can't wait to share this with the World ☺️

I'm going to share 1 thing to start with. I apologize for not revealing right away but it truly is something that has taken alot of time and logging every single thing I've found. If it was just a thing to share that I could afford to give away I would. But I'm living with a fixed income at the moment thanks to this ridiculous government in Canada screwed me over. Anyhow I just mean that I gave to try to market it. If I can't, I'll know this in the next 2-3 weeks max, and if I don't get the funding, I'll share as a good deed. Not trying to be greedy, I just had my life flip a 180 on me and I thought I was at the point of my life I was able to start to relax a bit. But recent divorce changed all of that. Just shared to say that I do need to try to make a few bucks at this moment, and was my purpose for the last 18 months of work. If it is marketed, it will be very cheap to buy.

The problem with selling knowledge, your going to sell it to someone that feels the need to share it freely. And then it will be on the internet and your now worthless haha.This place is all about sharing knowledge so everyone has access to the highest quality medicine at home.
It's not a competition, take joy in the collective success.

I'm going to share 1 thing to start with. I apologize for not revealing right away but it truly is something that has taken alot of time and logging every single thing I've found. If it was just a thing to share that I could afford to give away I would. But I'm living with a fixed income at the moment thanks to this ridiculous government in Canada screwed me over. Anyhow I just mean that I gave to try to market it. If I can't, I'll know this in the next 2-3 weeks max, and if I don't get the funding, I'll share as a good deed. Not trying to be greedy, I just had my life flip a 180 on me and I thought I was at the point of my life I was able to start to relax a bit. But recent divorce changed all of that. Just shared to say that I do need to try to make a few bucks at this moment, and was my purpose for the last 18 months of work. If it is marketed, it will be very cheap to buy.

Understanding and completely reasonable! I await for your triumphant success and the ability to harness your strategie!

Ya

Knowledge without true proof is hard to sell

Not sure how you can prove to me what u did, In 4-6 weeks, was just that and not 3 months

But I commend you for trying my friend

Seems like the only safe way to market it would be to write a book...
Good luck to you,hope you make some money with it!
Remember, If your divorce isn't final yet, what's yours is hers too....

I'll go ahead and tell you what it is.

Build a proper Living Organic Soil in a 25 gallon fabric pot.
Inoculate with mycorrhazae, add worms and cover crop.
Feed worms some Gro-kashi and keep the pot watered well for a month.
Then plant a germinated seed right into the pot and water/feed the soil with aloe vera, coconut water and Yucca extract.
Week two hit it with an Sprouted Alfalfa Seed Tea and you can get 3 to 4" per day growth on autoflowers and 1 to 2" in veg on photo-periods and 3 to 4" per day in stretch.
As long as you have an even coverage of 700 to 950 PPFD light.

There the secret is out.

I'll go ahead and tell you what it is.

Build a proper Living Organic Soil in a 25 gallon fabric pot.
Inoculate with mycorrhazae, add worms and cover crop.
Feed worms some Gro-kashi and keep the pot watered well for a month.
Then plant a germinated seed right into the pot and water/feed the soil with aloe vera, coconut water and Yucca extract.
Week two hit it with an Sprouted Alfalfa Seed Tea and you can get 3 to 4" per day growth on autoflowers and 1 to 2" in veg on photo-periods and 3 to 4" per day in stretch.
As long as you have an even coverage of 700 to 950 PPFD light.

There the secret is out.

IF this is actually true, then the OP should write a book about his/her experience with the science behind it in order to make some $$$. Otherwise market not the actual products, but market the ability to provide it to the consumer as a kit in smaller quantities for a price, rather then the consumer buying large quantities to DIY it.

The problem with selling knowledge, your going to sell it to someone that feels the need to share it freely. And then it will be on the internet and your now worthless haha.This place is all about sharing knowledge so everyone has access to the highest quality medicine at home.
It's not a competition, take joy in the collective success.
It's not as you assume. I just can't say enough about it. If it was just as easy as that, everyone would be doing it already my friend. ✌️

Not just knowledge. I've got an actual device that's key part but still cheap but not easy to make

3d printers are your best friend for prototypes. There's a handful of places you can have them run a print from your Cad/Cam file and they'll ship it to you.

Make sure you have some dated sketches, notes for the patent stuff though. It's your best bet to protect that device.

IF this is actually true, then the OP should write a book about his/her experience with the science behind it in order to make some $$$. Otherwise market not the actual products, but market the ability to provide it to the consumer as a kit in smaller quantities for a price, rather then the consumer buying large quantities to DIY it.
Criticism is cool. I'm not greedy at all. We Don't give every single thing away. If that were the case we would not have all the great things we do have to purchase to make our grows so much better. This is NOT something that you can just make at home. Again I apologize for sharing that much. But if you can't be patient and understanding, I can't help you there. Anyway I came here to share and I will. But I'm not a kid. I'm almost 44 and my life just got flipped over on me. So it's not really cool to come at me with this level of ignorance. Assuming is just a bad thing friend. Hope you are able to understand that. Again I'm not being greedy at all. And no, not a chance for it to be copied as it will be patented for 20 years! I just can't tell you or anyone else anymore about this absolutely revolutionary way to grow that's no place else in the entire Internet.
Peace and cheers friend

3d printers are your best friend for prototypes. There's a handful of places you can have them run a print from your Cad/Cam file and they'll ship it to you.

Make sure you have some dated sketches, notes for the patent stuff though. It's your best bet to protect that device.
Yes thanks. I've been in contact with the proper channels. I'm literally only waiting on zoning law info and few minor details

Criticism is cool. I'm not greedy at all. We Don't give every single thing away. If that were the case we would not have all the great things we do have to purchase to make our grows so much better. This is NOT something that you can just make at home. Again I apologize for sharing that much. But if you can't be patient and understanding, I can't help you there. Anyway I came here to share and I will. But I'm not a kid. I'm almost 44 and my life just got flipped over on me. So it's not really cool to come at me with this level of ignorance. Assuming is just a bad thing friend. Hope you are able to understand that. Again I'm not being greedy at all. And no, not a chance for it to be copied as it will be patented for 20 years! I just can't tell you or anyone else anymore about this absolutely revolutionary way to grow that's no place else in the entire Internet.
Peace and cheers friend

Was attempting to be helpful, not critical.

Well...not to be a buzzkill but as a small business owner & attending marketing seminars that well mostly sell you more seminars your initial post forgive the pun reeks of marketing 101. Perhaps I am a cynic & I believe the rules here are only sponsors can sell here.

If all your personal dilemmas are true my heart goes out to you. If you have a "system" and / or a device to sell listen to others suggestions.
1. for techniques to grow write yourself an eBook seems you probably are tech savvy enough to work that out. If not I can probably help you get some resources to figure it out.

2. if you have a growing tool / device the suggestions on patents drawings etc good advice.

3. This is a place for sharing knowledge experience and from me perspective lots of warm friendly support & overall just a cozy place to share in our passion for the plant and it's many uses.

I have only been around a short while and perhaps jaded by "marketing" which mostly translates to at best over exaggerating overall more often blatant lies. Create a website or some social media platform mmj friendly platform to spread your word.

Just a question...is this the only cannabis forum you have posted to? I mean are you trolling for investors here, or trying to create interest by joining a bunch of forums posting the same info. You mention funding and seem to imply you have interest. If so why tell us so much about it, meaning you don't want $$ from anyone here.

If you are posting multiple places dropping bits of info like here that's not what any forums I read appreciate. Again I am not accusing you of anything but it reads to me like an infomercial , but wait there's more...I hope your intentions are pure. But if not I am sure the mods will deal with posts accordingly and the communities will scorn you.

I wish you the best but still can't help to ask what your motivation to even come on to mention this to our little corner of the cannabis net? All your posts only about this secret thing you may sell, if not then give away. Good thing my edible hasn't kicked in just yet I might not be so polite.

Why did you post your original post to start, why are you on the board / forum? First post is supposed to be an intro yours sounds like a sales pitch. Create some urgency give away a piece of the puzzle then come in with the sale.

Hope that's not your agenda nothing I despise more than someone baiting with some info like 3 foods you should never eat if... fill in your own malady. Then it's always a f*cking 30 min or longer sales pitch. The Internet = the new way to blast us with ads. the ads that claim to want to help and do the bait and switch are the worst!

Please don't be that...

Peace & Love

NG1

Back
Top Bottom