New here - First time grower

Ap96

420 Member
Hello everybody, i hope all is well. Im a first time grower joining the forums to further my knowledge in the art of growing A+ weed. I am currently in my 5th week flowering 2 jack herer (dr blaze) and 2 kurple fantasy (emperial genetics) under a 600w hps in 5 gallon smartpots filled with treated soil. I vegged them for 5 weeks but should of done longer as they are fairly small. They are autofed from a pump and drip rings. I have the mothers in another closet to continue the strain into the outdoor summer season. After becoming addicted to growing seeing the buds swell the size of my hands, i had to upgrade. So after hours of research on the forums, i made myself a 6 site 1.5" RDWC "undercurrent" 500gph system to flower in. Along with a purchasing another 600w light. All of this is growing in a 12x8 shed. 4x8 is dedicated for veg/mother and 8x8 is the flower section. I am looking forward to write grow journals and receive advice from the best growers in the states.

-Best wishes

They are 6 gallon i believe, i was going to put 5" net pots in them with hydroton. Just waiting on another order of 1.5 orings for the bulkhead fittings for the last 2 sites. Which are just PVC trap adapters which i put orings where it mates to the plastic. No leaks, holds water like a champ.

Back
Top Bottom