New here...hello!

Tx420

New guy here. I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself to your wonderful community. :thumb:

I've been lurking for a few weeks now and have already learned so much. This site is an amazing source and the people, not surprisingly, are so darn friendly and helpful.

I will admit that I'm nervous to register, post and talk about the subject as it goes against my low key judgement. The grow journals are incredible. They really help a newbie understand the step by step process. They along with the strain thread helps me figure out what I'd like to try first. I don't know all the names but I can see nugs and know good stuff when I see it. I've never had a garden and due to paranoia don't know if I will. The older I get the more I want to try bc my life is low key and I think I could be successful for purely pc. I've been taking copious notes and made several lists so maybe one day I'll have big enough juevos rancheros to post pics, detail a grow journal or enter a contest!

Just wanted to say thanks, this site is exactly what I was looking for.

Oh and I have a list of like 32 strains that interest me. Man, trying to pick 2-3 for the first try is gonna be the very hardest part! Lol

Hey Tx420, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!
I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom