New Here & Sayin' Hello

ConeDeadHead

420 Member
Hello everyone! I have a little experience growing using Dynagro products in Coco Coir but I had to abandon my very first grow right in the middle because of health problems.

This community is one I always wanted to join and I am planning on starting a grow journal once my seeds are ordered and arrive. I've got a 2x4 tent with 2x Marshydro 300 LED's in it. I had to sell my Marshydro SP-250 because I lost my job but I'm back on my feet again are ready to grow again!

I look forward to talking with all of you and I plan to pickup some seeds from Seedsman unless anyone has recommendations for seeds running under $10 somewhere else.

Oh and also I have a Dulytek DHP7 rosin press that I only used once that I plan on making full use of once I am through this first grow.

Cheers Everyone!

Welcome to the forum. You can check on our site sponsors and that will give you all kinds of different seed banks. Also check back often as they do have giveaways for free seeds from time to time.

Welcome @ConeDeadHead I love my oldschool Mars 300's, I have a 700 too...saved a bundle buying them used. You'll grow fine weed under them! Cheers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom