New here - Thanks for having me

Johnp540

420 Member
Hello there. New here. Looks like a great community, plenty of resources, news, and experience here. I used to just visit for the news articles. Just recently decided I'd join. I've got 7 years Growing photos outdoors, 2 years with autos outdoors (this will be 3rd), and this is my first year Growing indoors. Much welcome change.
Looking forward to learning more in my journey and sharing with you folks. Amazing how powerful cannabis is, it never ceases to amaze me, and I mean that in all aspects of the plant.

Hey man welcome aboard! This site is truly amazing. Glad to hear you have a wealth of knowledge as I am a newb.. hahahah:welcome::passitleft:
Humbling eh.....we were all new once brother. I still learn every day. Welcome to the forum everyone!

Yup, although I did try growing something else in my grow room and ended up with bugs LMAO....... Now I'm a dedicated space. Drop by for a peek some time, love to have you guys.
My new grow space

Here's my closet now. I have a tent on the way 39"×39"×70" most of what, if not all I start in closet will be going outdoors. Just starting them indoors to around 20-30 days give or take. 3rd year doing autos and I'm trying to increase yields, naturally. From what I've gathered the first few weeks are detrimental to getting the most from autos. Photos your able to get some of that time back.

Back
Top Bottom