New here

Malachi420

I am a 35 year old father of one married to a wonderful woman I am from central Ohio. Hoping soon that we will be a medicinal state i was born with spina bifida and use marijuana for pain management I used to grow but now my son is born it is too risky just have tons of friends that grow. I have been on percocet and valium for about 5 years now and they do not take the pain away. I recently quit smoking for about 2 weeks and started back up because I could not stand the pain and that was with taking percocet 3 times per day and valium 4 times per day for muscle spasms. I am currently part of the ohio patients network which is working for medicinal marijuana in ohio. I would like to thank everyone that is working to help obtain our freedom from pain. :thanks:

I am a 35 year old father of one married to a wonderful woman I am from central Ohio. Hoping soon that we will be a medicinal state i was born with spina bifida and use marijuana for pain management I used to grow but now my son is born it is too risky just have tons of friends that grow. I have been on percocet and valium for about 5 years now and they do not take the pain away. I recently quit smoking for about 2 weeks and started back up because I could not stand the pain and that was with taking percocet 3 times per day and valium 4 times per day for muscle spasms. I am currently part of the ohio patients network which is working for medicinal marijuana in ohio. I would like to thank everyone that is working to help obtain our freedom from pain. :thanks:

I know the feeling I give up pain killer for pain it make me sick and start to smoke and I start to feel good. Even after my colon anf gall blader operation I belive in mother nature To cure me

I know the feeling I give up pain killer for pain it make me sick and start to smoke and I start to feel good. Even after my colon anf gall blader operation I belive in mother nature To cure me

The worst part is I used to go to a Pain Clinic they gave me all kinds of pain killers and injections got me to where I relied on the meds then they popped a Drug screen on me and I tested + for THC so they dropped me as a patient and I was stuck without the meds the had gotten me addicted to for the previous 3 years I am thinking about moving to Michigan just so I can get and grow medicinal marijuana legally. Since having an one year old son it scares me to death (of the Government to take him away) to take the risk of growing and can not afford to support my medical needs. I recently read an article that 78% of Ohioans support medicinal marijuana but the prosecutors association is trying to stop it from being put on the ballot it is so aggravating....America needs to wake up and stand up for our rights...

Don't worryI belive int he next ten year it will be legal and I use it because of two slip dics in my spine c5, c6 and c7 c8 and for anxiaty and californien dry temp help and some good old buds. Just dont give up and prohibition is on it way out belive me I follow the progress from the 1960 up today and we have make a huge progess to make it legal and check smoke shop for a bottle of detox cleaner and nobody knows you have thc they have a lot of name but they work

I been on the fight for a long time but So happy for the progress so far thank 420 let finish the job.

I hear ya man...I have been fighting the fight for a very long time now...I've inflicted a few scars...but refuse to give up the fight...I feel we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel
:welcome: welcome to 420...where like minds combine to power on for the common goal...freeing the noble weed:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom