NEW HOOKAH, fan or hater

NateTheGreat

A new hookah arrived today w/ one of my best friends, he bought a pretty nice double hosed hookah,(2ft), and he bought some nice bud to break it in

So my bro loves it and a kid around town does but we smoked up another guy who doesnt like it, i dont see why cuz its sweet and was bought for a bargain from a local head shop owner

Do you guys like hookahs?
Or are you a "hookah-hater"?

NOW I SHALL HIT THE BABE(hookah)

Whats the good word Nate the Great :passitleft: I personally like to occasionally smoke from a Hookah that is water filtered. It also must not have cheap plastic hoses due to the strong taste of plastic in my mouth. What type of Hookah is it? Also, how big is the bowl-piece?

Im a hookah lover, i actually own one but its a 3 person hookah hits pretty nice, fucks you up with one hit. Ill try to get a pic of it. Hes just hating on the guy who bought it.

I've only ever smoked out of one hookah. It was Kenny from South Park. It started off as a bong but the glass tube broke, so my friend rigged it into a hookah. It's kinda hard to smoke out of, so we don't use it much.

I'd really like to buy a real one.

I had a single and never could get the taste out of the hose.
I'd burn trim/trash in it to try, big bowl(easy 8thz to pack) and rid of the taste.
Always tasted it.
What's the trick with that? Better hoses? special type?

The hoses get nasty either way, like it was new yesterday and the hoses already taste bad,but you can try rubbing alcohol and some cu-tips

Whats the good word Nate the Great :passitleft: I personally like to occasionally smoke from a Hookah that is water filtered. It also must not have cheap plastic hoses due to the strong taste of plastic in my mouth. What type of Hookah is it? Also, how big is the bowl-piece?

The owner of the headshop made it himself so it doesnt have a brand and we use a bp that you can fit like .5 or a nickel

i used to hate hookahs, for the same reasons, but mostly i don't like using them with multiple people,cuz noone can control their hit while others are using it. but last year my bong broke. a friend gave me an old, high quality hookah from the middle east, with glass chamber and brass down tube. it had no bowl, tubes or seals. i made all the accesories it needed and now it's my favorite piece. the tubing i used is the same as what comes with the sprayer on your kitchen sink. since its made for potable water, it has no taste and cleans easily. to use it one toker at a time, just remove the other tube and plug the hole. i made both a small and large bowl, so you have a choice. and the bowl lifts off the stem easily for good carb control and little waste. i love it , let's have a hit now.....

love and buds to all

Back
Top Bottom