New Hormones

guvnor

helo there, all u nice people! Im Guvnor, and i live in a wee town called Kilsyth, just outside Glasgow in good ol' Scotland. I'v bin smokin weed on and off for 28 years, not heavily anymore, but it helps remind me that theres more to life than work an bills! Just started growin for the first ( serious ) time. I've got two wee Northern Lights babies in my cupboard. Two weeks old and lookin luvly, even if i do say so masel! they're about 10cm tall, and onto their 4th set ov leaves - u lot reckon that's about rite? Ne way, i'll shut up the noo, and get sum sleep. Hope 2 hear from y'all soon. Cheeriebye.:cheesygrinsmiley:

:smokin: Welcome to you sir and please post progress on your babies...I have always wanted to try Northern Lights and hope you have a sticky harvest!:laughtwo:

cheers Zed - i'll let u know wots happenin'. Checked on them wen i got back frm work 2nite - they're both onto their 5th set - 5 fingers, and some tiny wee branches startin between 4th an 5th leaves! I'm well chuffed!:smokin:

fanx for takin time to say hello. Hope 2 be annoyin evry1 wif my problems!!:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom