New house: gotta build a new grow room

Diggler420

The back wall, where the breaker box is located, is 10 foot wide and I will come 14 foot into the garage. There is a closet that will be In closed into the grow room.
I need to add two new 20 amp circuits. If your box is full, you can get the slim or double pole breakers. Just use one leg and you will have 120 volts.

Gotta get some ac in the room. I am using a mr cool diy mini split. They are very easy to install. First, add a 30 amp 220 breaker. Run # 10 copper to your outdoor disconnect and then to the outside compressor. The indoor air handler, has precharged lines and they are easy to hook up. Here is the unit mounted indoors

Brought in my co2 bottles and hooked them up to the regulator. I have a 55 gallon nute tank and will install a drip irrigation soon. I have an air stone and a small 350 gph pump to keep nutes circulated.

Thank you very much. I have been working on it for two weeks. I could only spend 2-4 hours each evening working on it. I am stoked that I am now able to move plants in. I am going after a sweep and rubber gaskets for the door. I have light leaks at the door and have some panda film hanging over the door until I get it sealed off.

I love it. I had it at our old house. I was worried that it would lose refrigeration when I moved it. The lines held the pressure and it worked great. It is a ton and a 1/2. It works great with my leds and I have added two 600 hps and it did the job.
They are really easy to install and it only needs a 30 amp breaker.

I don’t have it on my sentinel controller. It is running off its own remote. I have used a troll master controller before. They have an adapter where you sink the rf remote to the TrolMaster. I may be adding this type of controller soon

I don’t have it on my sentinel controller. It is running off its own remote. I have used a troll master controller before. They have an adapter where you sink the rf remote to the TrolMaster. I may be adding this type of controller soon
Did u find u had better control when it was on a controller vs remote? I don’t think I will need a large mini for my grow.

If it is controlled by a TrolMaster or a more modern unit, you can see it on your phone. You can change the temps on your phone and monitor it when you are away.
But since it is the only unit in my grow, the factory remote works fine.
I have tried the ducted ac, that rolls around and it was a fail. If you want to run a sealed room, you need a dedicated split unit. I live in a state that heats up in the summer

If it is controlled by a TrolMaster or a more modern unit, you can see it on your phone. You can change the temps on your phone and monitor it when you are away.
But since it is the only unit in my grow, the factory remote works fine.
I have tried the ducted ac, that rolls around and it was a fail. If you want to run a sealed room, you need a dedicated split unit. I live in a state that heats up in the summer
Yeah i realize the portable ac won’t be the best thing but it’s what I have for now. Mini is a definite by the end of this year. It can get warm here in mass too. Just have to figure out what size and brand I want to get

Back
Top Bottom