New Hydro Setup?

rich2517x

Hello people,

Im putting together a wish list for a new grow. I've done the organic thing a fair few times but now I want to up my game.

Please can you people in the know look through this spec and let me know what you think??

Grow Tent
BudBox Pro - 1m x 1m x 1.8m

Propagation
Heated Propagator
Heat Mat Thermostat

Hydro System
Oxypot 4 Pot DWC System
Hailea Air Pump Kit
Hailea Water Chiller HC15A

Lighting
600w MaxiBright Digital
Maxibright Lightwave T5 48w

Extraction
HyperFan Stealth 6" c/w Filter and 5m Duct
HyperFan Controller

Co2
EcoTechnics Unis Co2 Controllor & Reg

Water Filtation
Growmax PowerGrow 500 L RO System

Heating
Greenhouse 2ft Tube Heater

Power
GreenPower 6 Way Extension

Nutrients
PH Down 250ml
General Hydro Bloom 1 Litre
General Hydro Micro 1 Litre
General Hydro Micro 1 Litre

Meters
Dual Display Hydro & Thermo Probe
Digital Ph Tester
BlueLab PPM Meter
Grasslin Timer Switch x 3

Mediums
Grodan Rockwool 1/2" x 70
Grodan Rockwool 6" x 10
Gold Label Hydro Pebbles 45L

I also use paper towel and have had nearly 100% germination, then I use peat pellets and finally I put them into hydroton.

With the RO system you need to add Cal/Mg. The other thing I see missing in nutrients is Z7 or similar for your root system.

Your off to a great start. Enjoy.

I am with Rifeman and Scogdawg and I don't like RW.

I use Rapid Rooters. I tried peat pellets and they worked. But the ones I got in the US had tiny bugs in them. So I gave those up for RR's

So, with the rapid rooters do you guys push them down into the tight portion, or do you leave them up in the hollow part?

Depends on how large the tap root is. I try to not disturb it much. If the tap root is too long to ease into the rooting plug I'll cut the plug down one side and place the seed in it like an envelope.

I skip the paper towel. Straight to rapid rooters. I turn the rapid rooter upside down. Big end on bottom. Then I make my own slit. Once the seeds goes in the slit closes over the seed. If you think about it rapid rooter is the same as a paper towel. But whatever works for you guys. I don't use a heat mat either. Just keep in a warm place.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom