New in Cincy, OH

lik_11

Hello to all! I moved to Cincinnati from Texas about a year ago to attend school... I've been an avid smoker since I first sought pot out, 11 years ago. My habit has cost me jobs, jail time, boyfriends, and a lot of money- but I still absolutely love it!!! I very much define myself as a pothead.
But since moving here, I don't know anyone who smokes. I go out to the bars- and everyone I meet says they can hook me up.. but they're usually worthless and just want my number. The few dealers I have had disappear after the first couple of deals... I know smoke is abundant around here- but I'm terrified of hitting up the dealers on the street by myself. Therefore- I've been without for over a month!!! grrr... Please smoke in remembrance of those of us without!!!
:bongrip:

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!!
Meeting people has been more difficult than I ever anticipated, due to the seclusion of my program on the east campus of UC. Everyone I know is straight-laced!!! Not that being straight-laced is a bad thing, but one girl in my program had the audacity to gripe about how much she despises going to concerts because of all the potheads and smoke. (She is well aware of my extra-curriculars...) I think I need to spend more time on the west campus...
Enough venting of my own- thanks again!!

Can you risk a closet stealth grow? The reason I first started growing myself was due to the lack of reliable sources. that and how expensive it was. I decided to grow my own. I will also say that if you decide to do that, you have definitely come to the right place. Lots of help is available here. That is a fact. Friendly folks abound. I will say I have been able to produce some of my own that is equal too, or better than anything else I've ever had. I encourage you to go for it if you can. BTW, welcome to :420:

Can you risk a closet stealth grow? The reason I first started growing myself was due to the lack of reliable sources. that and how expensive it was. I decided to grow my own. I will also say that if you decide to do that, you have definitely come to the right place. Lots of help is available here. That is a fact. Friendly folks abound. I will say I have been able to produce some of my own that is equal too, or better than anything else I've ever had. I encourage you to go for it if you can. BTW, welcome to :420:
14 year old thread. This is happening way too much. I don't care for the similar threads thing as it keeps getting people with decade old threads.

Hello to all! I moved to Cincinnati from Texas about a year ago to attend school... I've been an avid smoker since I first sought pot out, 11 years ago. My habit has cost me jobs, jail time, boyfriends, and a lot of money- but I still absolutely love it!!! I very much define myself as a pothead.
But since moving here, I don't know anyone who smokes. I go out to the bars- and everyone I meet says they can hook me up.. but they're usually worthless and just want my number. The few dealers I have had disappear after the first couple of deals... I know smoke is abundant around here- but I'm terrified of hitting up the dealers on the street by myself. Therefore- I've been without for over a month!!! grrr... Please smoke in remembrance of those of us without!!!
:bongrip:
Welcome just polished off a bowl of cream aoto for you.

14 year old thread. This is happening way too much. I don't care for the similar threads thing as it keeps getting people with decade old threads.
This thread is an example of what is wrong with showing the older similar threads.

However, I do not feel that having that feature is a bad thing. Just because the thread is an older one does not mean that the information is no longer any good. Sometimes one of those older thread will have a different way of explaining something or a user has photos of his or her way of training a plant.

And all those old threads do tell us that people still ask the same questions as they did 15 years ago..."Is my plant ready to harvest after 4 weeks of 12/12?" or "What are all these spider webs on my weed flowers?":)

Welcome to the forum. I remember running all over the state trying to find smoke in my younger years. Now I have more than I can use and I don't smoke anymore. I just make CBD creams and herbal creams.
I have toked a few times in the last few years but it just doesn't do like it used to when I was younger. I hope you can get hooked up with something soon.

well she'll have been dry for over a decade if not

that reminds me i need to fax 1984

Back
Top Bottom