New indoor grower questions

homegrowndan

Hi, im new to this site and fairly new to indoor growing, Ive grown several plants outdoors but wanted to move inside. Ive got a 4' by 4' by 6' tent and a 240W darkstar LED grow light, i was just wondering what kind of inline fans should i get for ventilation, would two 6 in. 400 CFM hydrofarm fans be enough? i also wanted to put a carbon scrubber on my intake to clean the air going in, would this be a good setup?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated seeing as im new to all this thank you :cheesygrinsmiley:

For that size tent, just one 400 CFM fan with a scrubber should be more than enough, especially when you running LED which run cooler than HID lighting...

A carbon scrubber is for removing the smell, so you will want to use this on your OUTtake fans, NOT on your INTAKE FANS.... if you want to filter your intake air...just find a small hepa filter or I think there is a product called the dust shroom that is make for this purpose... Carbon filters filter out air for odor and chemicals, but do little for pollens, spores and bacterias...this is where a HEPA filter comes into play...

Back
Top Bottom