New indoor grower: slow growth seedling

HawaiiGrower

Aloha this is my first grow. So I have planted 5 seeds into roots organic original soil. It’s day 9 for them and 3 of them are doing good but one has what looks like nutrient burn and another is growing really slow compared to the rest. The nutrient burn I’m guessing is because the soil is too hot and I want to know if it’ll still make it or what I should do and also what I can do about the one that’s growing slow. Here’s pictures. The first one is the slow growth one and the 2nd is the one with a pretty bad nutrient burn. Any advice would be appreciated. Mahalo
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’m in a 3x3x6 grow tent with a viparspectra 450watt and a king plus 1000 watt led with 2 small fans blowing on them. The temp stays around 75-85 with lights on and are hanging about 18 inches above the plants

I was thinking about that but don’t have the money to go out and get one at the moment. I was sort of hoping that it would grow out of it as it got bigger like how the one in my last picture came out, but I’m not to sure. Do you think I could flush out the plant with ph’d water to bring ppm down?

Here’s where I’m at now. It’s day 10 for the babies and beginning of week 5 for the clone. Still having slow growth In one of the babies. Any advice?
AE152D05-FE2C-4E53-8EC5-E4F223DB6FC0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom