New indoor grower

Good morning these girls were always in coco.

Good morning, I wait till the coco to be dry then water 2 to 3 days, yes for adjusting the ph 5.9, nutrients has automatic ph balance, no to cal-mag but have been using dr repair which I believe has calmag in it.

coco needs fed daily. multiple times per day in flower.

always feed to a min 10% runoff.

they look like they got shocked at the transplant and didn't hook up. that is really rare in a coco or hempy grow.
they need a good stiff feed at transplant, and then right in to the regular sched.

you should run cal-mag in coco. the auto ph nutes don't work so well. it's best to ph no matter. regular non 'auto ph' nutes are usually better with a ph regimen. AN is kinda famous for crappy ph perfect nutes.

they'll be ok. it isn't hard to turn a coco grow back around in veg.

Do you have a suggestion for a specific cal-mag product please
I am not @013 but my suggestion is to pick one that seems easy to use. For me the more liquid it is usually the easier it is to pour into a small measuring cup or shot glass. Some of them are a thick liquid, almost like the thickness of a pancake syrup. Those might be harder to measure. Some of them have a very small percentage of Nitrogen but it often is not be enough to worry about but that is your decision.

coco needs fed daily. multiple times per day in flower.

always feed to a min 10% runoff.

they look like they got shocked at the transplant and didn't hook up. that is really rare in a coco or hempy grow.
they need a good stiff feed at transplant, and then right in to the regular sched.

you should run cal-mag in coco. the auto ph nutes don't work so well. it's best to ph no matter. regular non 'auto ph' nutes are usually better with a ph regimen. AN is kinda famous for crappy ph perfect nutes.

they'll be ok. it isn't hard to turn a coco grow back around in veg.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom